Post YOUR Hatchback here
By CopyLifted
#354644 Love it! Details please!
By StockyBalboa
#354645 Thank you sir! Found the shell gutted with some steeles. Clean canadian blue paint job. Full megan coilovers. Ordered the K24a complete change over from hmo. EGK3 Hasport mount kit . Tsx 6 speed tranny, installed quaife atb helical gear lsd . K tuned 4-1 Race Header , Had to cut the rear motor mount to get it to fit
:twisted: K tuned Velocity stack. K tuned no cut shifter, customizing the shifter cables at work now to try and get it to work with the tsx tran. Rywire harness, kpro v.4 . 15x8 jnc wheels , Mickey thompson street r 225.50r15 up front. Khumo ecstas 225.50r15 in back. Didn't want the street slicks to stand out too much.
By StockyBalboa
#354666 Ye I'm going for a more aggressive look. Thanks guys. Riding high , hella functional . 8) can't wait to get it running. Just got a few things to figure out. Accessory belt issues. Throttle cable bracket, might to machine a custom one. And I'm modifying the cables from the tsx tran to shirk with the ktuned no cut shifter. I'll post more update pics soon.
By CopyLifted
#354763 I must admit, the stance does look great!

I just picked up some 205/50/15 Nitto NT05's for my k swapped eg coupe. I wanted some drag radials, but they just weren't in the budget. I picked up 2 Nitto's for the price of 1 drag radial lol.

I also need to find some 15" wheels for them. I currently have 17's. I think it's time to change it up with some smaller wheels. :lol:

I'm planning a new k24/k20 frank, 12.5:1, 88mm bore build soon, while still trying to bring out some more power from my k20a2 currently. I'm thinking of finding a hatch to drop the new build in though.

Again, I love the build man. Keep it up!

:thumb:
By CopyLifted
StockyBalboa wrote:Ye I'm going for a more aggressive look. Thanks guys. Riding high , hella functional . 8) can't wait to get it running. Just got a few things to figure out. Accessory belt issues. Throttle cable bracket, might to machine a custom one. And I'm modifying the cables from the tsx tran to shirk with the ktuned no cut shifter. I'll post more update pics soon.

What all are you running for accessories? Ac/ps, or no? I just went with the k-tuned throttle cable bracket myself. Also, if you still need a throttle cable, the '96-'00 CX/DX throttle cable works perfect! Good luck on the TSX/cable issues. And yes, please update.....OFTEN! lol
By FlopUrDonk
#354766 Oceanside guy. I'm from Escondido. Would love to see that thing in person. Maybe take a crack at it. :twisted:

Good stuff man. Like said before. The stance is awesome.
By StockyBalboa
#354768 This is my accessory belt issue Image
The ktuned adjustable idler pulley doesn't line up with my jdm k24a. They advised me to get an oem USDM 04 tsx water pump, water passage, auto tensioner. They say this will fix my issue. I just picked up all 3 parts from my local Acura dealer. I hope they're right. I honestly don't see how it's gna fix the issue but I'll see tomorrow.
By StockyBalboa
#354769 Oh hell yee homie north County holding it down ! :woot: Yea I'm sure we'll bump into each other at a meet or somethin. I was always down to run with my single jingle d15 lol! I'll be down with the k. :hehe:
By FlopUrDonk
#354772 Yea man. If u need help with anything hit me up. North county my whole 30 years. Good ol fashioned Oceanside blvd run would be nice!
By StockyBalboa
#354787 ImageImage
Got the USDM water passage , water pump, auto tensioner installed. And the ktuned adjustable idler pulley now lines up properly. Only problem is the jdm alternator doesn't seem to bolt onto the USDM water passage. Looks like I might have order a USDM alternator. :eh: