Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Andygrray
#353629 The story start in the uk Scotland, I parked my eg civic at a train station on the 2nd of May to travel to work. After returning to find it gone !!! 😱😭:(
It had been stolen my heart had sank. After reporting the stolen car I search all over the city to find it and never succeeded. In total I spent 28 hours searching every street to see if the had hidden her for them to return a
Later night or were still in the car joy riding around. I was unsuccessful in finding her anywhere :(

I had spent a lot of money making her look very simple and clean looking the way I liked her

So 3 days went past and I was thinking she was getting broken down in some garage somewhere to be sold for parts but on 3 days later on that night I was about to fall asleep when my friend phone me, I answered and he frantically said Andy your eg is Infrot of me !!! I'm chasing it. I told him to phone the police and he did, I jumped out my bed and got into my other car to try and catch these theifts by ramming them of the road if I had too.

After jumping in my car my friend phoned me to say he had lost them as they were doing 80mph over sidewalks and through grassy fields. I contacted all my car enthusiast friends and we had 8 cars out
Looking for my eg.

One of my friends was driving home from work and what poped out a junction in front of him, my car !! He phoned me to say my car was now in front of him I couldn't beleive our luck as I thought we had lost her forever. I told him to ram the car of the road as I wanted them stopped. By this time the police turned up and took control.

Unfortunately the thefts knew the area and the police didn't so they managed to give them the slip down some back allyways. Me and my friends knew the area so me kinda knew where the paths lead out to. We tried to cut them off but it was to late :(

They had ditched the car and set her on fire !!! And they managed to get
away. The car was totally up in flames and this was the aftermath the next day when I went to say my goodbyes before she was to get recovered by the insurance company

It turns out they robbed a store seconds before passing my friend.
We gave them a good chase and hopefully put fear into them that we were breathing down there necks and only
Managed to get away. Once we find out who it was well will return the favour

May she rest in peace
Thanks for reading
By CopyLifted
#353648 How sad :( Sorry for your loss man.
By TrailerTrash
#353650 aw dam sorry to hear it man.

so sad how pathetic scumbags can be
By Andygrray
#353651 I don't know if these videos will work

That's her burning away

And her getting recovered
By Virux
#353654 They'll burn in hell for this..
By Josh721
#353656 Rough man. Sorry to see this happened. Hope they catch the assholes
By Shift
#353666 This post just gave me a headache.....
By Andygrray
#353674 thanks guys, you can see the amazing welding I got done to the arches haha

You must know my feeling, almost like loosing a family member 😔