Post YOUR Hatchback here
By iLLson
#358681 Sorry I haven't been updating anything. There isn't much to update. I'm still waiting on some time to do my rear disc swap.

I did however get my lip in. Painted the top part and trim blacked the lower. Also added a devsport splitter. Fitment sucks on this lip lol

By EconoBox
iLLson wrote::thumb:

Only if it fit better. I guess that's what happens when u on a budget and buy cheap shit

You work at a shop get some fiberglass or a heatgun and make it fit :lol: :lol:
By iLLson
#358688 If it was only that easy.

And since I work at a shop, I work on cars all day. Last thing I really wanna do is work on a car again after I'm off lol
By iLLson
#358701 To tell the truth...
I kinda don't feel a diff.
Maybe it's just me.

But I at the time I did the cam swap, I rarely drive the car...so there may be a diff...I just don't drive it enough to notice it
By TrailerTrash
iLLson wrote:
And since I work at a shop, I work on cars all day. Last thing I really wanna do is work on a car again after I'm off lol

this was exactly how i felt when i was detailing cars. i did that for 5 years and never wanted to even wash my own car lol

the hatch is looking badass dude i love it :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By iLLson
#358706 Thanks!

I didn't like how the lip left gaps all around the bumper so I put a moulding on it and called it a day

By iLLson
#358757 Spent my day doing my rear disc brakes conversion.

Goodridge stainless lines around
91 ex 15/16 master cylinder
Flushed out all old fluids

By iLLson
#358759 I didn't do the prop valve. And ebrake lines were off the donor integra. Stops great!

I also changed the Mc to the 91 ex 15/16
By iLLson
#358770 I rattle canned the primer (high heat)
Shot the base color
Then rattle canned the matte clear [high heat)

Let's see how it holds up lol