Post YOUR Hatchback here
By FlopUrDonk
#352444 Well hows it going. Friends call me Ron in the real world though its still not my real name. As for the username. Idk. I was prolly higher then a giraffes mustache. San Diego represent! Been lurking in the shadows for quite some time now but its time to post.

This is the first civic i've ever owned. I've always wanted an EG since i was a kid and in september for my 30th bday present to myself i pulled the trigger on a vx. Originally bought it to restore it to origanal mint but after owning a built k24 i had the itch. I drive far for workso i used this till i sold the 04 accord for right price. 50 mpg highway hell yea!!! On the civic I orginally replaced both front axles, dizzy o ring, head gasket, added megan supension, new poly bushings, junk2 lcr's, phi fifty but have an ASR subframe brace on the way. And just so you know I've never really torn into a car just used the DYI section to help me and figured out the rest on the way. With that said the head gasket was real fun!.

So. Finally sold the Accord and bought some goodies to start the build.

Engine: b18c1, b16 head (not pictured), lsd tranny and they through in a type r short shifter, skunk2 ultra intake manifold with matching 74mm throttle body, plm hytech style header with test pipe, type r intake.

Suspension: 22mm Whiteline sway bar, Asr subframe.

Next month: Hondata v300, BC stage 2 cams,valve springs,stems and retainers. Port and polish the head. Custom 2.5 " exhaust from my boys at Joor muffler.

Pics

[img][img]http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh538/Ronv11/IMG_2481.jpg[/img][/img]

That list pic is my accord i sold to my pops. Kept it in the family as that car is straight gold. Going out of town for the week so I won't be dropping the engine until next weekend. My buddy will be helping me so pretty much will be playing garage bitch but its all about learning so I don't need him next time. Even though the help will be nice. I'll probably be asking a shitload of question so please be nice. I usually don't ask unless ive looked for 2 weeks and can't find anything. Looking for a home and I love the community u guys have built here. Questions and comments always welcomed. Don't be shy.I love being critiqued.
By FlopUrDonk
#352445 Oh yeah. Had bad tint so took it off. Other add on next month is rear disks. If ima build a motor ima need to stop it.

Also on the car is front and back upper struts
By TrailerTrash
#352450 looks like a great start!

id love to have a white hatch that clean. a white dx hatch was my first eg

in for more pics :thumb:
By ntruder98
#352453 Wishing the body on my coupe was that pretty!
By FlopUrDonk
#352454 Thanks guys. Mean and clean. She still has some dings but nothing major. It was love at first sight.

Ima move the engine to my buddies right now so he can get started putting on the head. I'm sure he'll send pics which I will post.
By CNeto
#352490 Looks good man! :thumb:
By EconoBox
#352530 This remind me of my hatch when I started my build. Looks like a great start keep up the good work.

That blue interior is what made my project get really expensive lmao. I drove the car home from buying it and by the time I pulled in my garage I had already decided I hated it and within an hour of parking it I had stripped the interior out and put it on craigslist.
By FlopUrDonk
EconoBox wrote:This remind me of my hatch when I started my build. Looks like a great start keep up the good work.

That blue interior is what made my project get really expensive lmao. I drove the car home from buying it and by the time I pulled in my garage I had already decided I hated it and within an hour of parking it I had stripped the interior out and put it on craigslist.

I plan on pulling the back bench, panels and carpet. I hate the color 2. Down the rode I'll change the interior out. Thanks for the love.
By FlopUrDonk
teal_dx wrote:I like the current sleeper status :thumb: 13" vx wheels FTW !

I do have some Jnl reps. 15x9's. I agree along with my buddy. Sleeper status for sure. Loving the vx's. :hehe:
By FlopUrDonk
#352728 Sorry bout the delay. Under construction as we speak. B16 head was blown so I'll put it in after repair. Should be done Sunday morn.
By Josh721
#352740 Look good!
By FlopUrDonk
#352742 Dirty!!! :o

250k worth of shit kickin.