Post YOUR Hatchback here
By FlopUrDonk
#354021 So of course I lost the hardware for my sway bar so ima have to piece something together at HD. But for now it's just a cosmetic piece.

By Driv-it-hard
#354023 The rear end looks really good.
I have those same LCA on mine.
check out there swaybar links.
Got them from Corsport USA>

By FlopUrDonk
#354026 Thanks man. I already have the end links just lost the brackets to hold the bar to the subframe. :? And see those 4 holes. Yea those are impossible to adjust so the holes will line up so I have to re install it. lol. Oh well. Lesson learned.
By FlopUrDonk
#354075 Got her put back together. Complete full tune up. I mean injectors, belts and water pump even. Also did a valve adjustment. Gonna get my p72 back tomorrow so can't wait to mess with the software. As for the IM I keep talking about. I took all the lines off but gave up trying to get the bottom center bolt. Lol. Was a few beers deep do will continue the install once I get consecutive days off. Gonna go for a smog on Monday so cross ur fingers. Just happy she's running great and looking oh so gorgeous. White hatchy's FTW!!!

By FlopUrDonk
#354227 Got her some new shoes today. I'll take better pics when the suns out tomorrow. Sits perfect with no rub. 15x7's. Grips waaaaayyy better.

By Driv-it-hard
#354232 The hatch is looking great !!!
I like the new wheels as well.
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By FlopUrDonk
#354239 Definitely changed the attitude of her. I was so torn between bronze and black. Dudes at the shop took a vote and the rest is history. Ha. Love em.

Thanks for looking guys!
By Driv-it-hard
#354242 I love my black wheels as well.
Miss my car. She's getting love at the paint man.
By FlopUrDonk
#354248 Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Ur gonna be taking the long route everywhere u go when u get her back. Can't wait to see her.
By FlopUrDonk
#354250 Image

Here's a better one. Black rims are hard to take pics of.
By teal_dx
#354255 This is me nitpicking, but if you want to tie the wheels to the car even more, you should paint the bumper insets black, like they came from the factory (actually bare black plastic).

vs.
Image 8)
By FlopUrDonk
#354263 I couldn't agree more about the bumper. When I bought the car that was the only thing that wasn't original. Car fax didn't tell me anything. In a few months or so ima take her to the body shop and get some dents pulled and whole thing painted but for now I'm gonna have to go with it. Thanks for the comments dudes.