Post YOUR Hatchback here
By vilyyssLTU
#351614 First off, Hi to everybody on the forum. I have been reading different threads here for years and eventually decided to join up! :D :D And couldn't think of a better way to introduce myself than sticking up a thread about my car. So here we go, my name is Vilius I'm originaly from Lithuania but currently living between Ireland and UK and I own a 1995 civic lsi.

Have the car around 4 years now. It was in a sorry state when I got (I have lost the old pictures sadly). Was running a d15b2 for a while until it packed it and work began. Was planning on taking a few months to complete some work and be back on the road, however the car was off the road for over a year. During that time it got the following (what I can remember from the top of my head):

- a slighty smooth engine bay
- minimal wire tuck
- d15z8 engine, this is a eco sohc model pretty much the same as a d15z6.
- coilovers
- adjustable camber all around
- 262 mm brakes at the front and a disc set up in the rear
- EM1 wheels and new rubber
- bucket style front seats and other interior bits
- fully polybushed suspension + all new suspension components
- all the small things that were needed in general

after all (and during it) this work that's what it looked like ( year 2012 - 2013 ):

drove like this for a while, trying to enjoy the car as much as possible while saving money for body work, which was followed by the following:

- some body panels replaced
- electeric mirror swap
- spoon style spoiler
- jdm bootlid
- new rear arches welded
- a full colour change

again drove the car for a long time without doing any work until I got a set of new wheels (and foglights and stickers) which made it look like this:

and once again drove around happy for a period time. However the civic is currently undergoing a little change over under the hood so I will post details and more pictures when I finish up with it. Thanks for reading to those who made it this far. Peace! :woot:

By Civic_HatchSI
#351616 Welcome to the forum, I absolutely love your color choice. It looks amazing with the polished rims :thumb:
By Loaf31
#351617 love that color! :thumb: good luck with your build! :woot:
By TrailerTrash
#351629 love the color dude

welcome! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Josh721
#351631 Very clean! Can't wait till I get mine like that!
By vilyyssLTU
#351648 thanks for the good comments :D will be updated again soon!
By CNeto
#352064 A little bit of pacience and $ :D and the results is awesome!