Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Josh721
Driv-it-hard wrote:I like the style of where the car is going.
Nice car.

Thanks! Front lip and spoon spoiler is next!
By Josh721
teal_dx wrote:Bronze + Teal = :thumb:

I thought so too! I think its just because the bumper and hood don't match is why I was questioning the color choice. It'll definitely look way better painted. I need to paint my side moldings black too
By TrailerTrash

dam right :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Josh721
#353307 Got it all set up with the body shop. Gonna get it reaprayed the same color! The combo grew on me! It does look good! 550 with body work and paint! This week I'll take off my door moldings and what not to paint them and have them ready when j get my car back!
By Josh721
#353367 Quick update. Painted the side moldings black along with the rocker panels so it all matches. Paint got moved to this Monday . Also textured and painted the top moldings.

I think it look a million time better with them painted.

Going to order mudflaps and a front lip along with a hood bra :thumb:
By FlopUrDonk
#353371 Nice man. Coming along nice. Slow but sure
By suspendedHatch

Agreed. I had bronze Rota Slipstreams on my old teal hatch and it looked great in person. Paint match those black body panels and side bumpers and you'll be looking good.

I'm not embarrassed that I rocked Rotas. Those are some solid, quality wheels regardless of how common and cheap they are.
By Josh721
suspendedHatch wrote:

Agreed. I had bronze Rota Slipstreams on my old teal hatch and it looked great in person. Paint match those black body panels and side bumpers and you'll be looking good.

I'm not embarrassed that I rocked Rotas. Those are some solid, quality wheels regardless of how common and cheap they are.

Thanks! Yeah I wanted to get a a decent wheel that looked good. And I like that they're super light.

The car gets a full paint and body this coming Monday, I think it's going to look great!
By Josh721
#353502 Image
Forgot to post this Monday. But the car has been dropped off for paint and body! Picking it up tomorrow morning! I checked on it yesterday and took he crew some pizza and the body work looked straight and primee was sitting well :thumb:
Can't wait!
By Josh721
#353509 Image
After paint, some spots still show. But the big things were taken care of. The car looks great.
Can't stop looking at pictures of the car when I first got it to now lol I'm gonna clean her up and get you fellas some more pictures! Gonna do my own photo shot with it in the down town area of albuquerque when I get my spoiler musflaps and lip
By Loaf31
#353511 :bowdown:
LOVE that color! Looks amazing dude :thumb: keep it up!
By FlopUrDonk
#353512 Yea man. That color def grew on me. Very nice!