Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Josh721
#353502 Image
Forgot to post this Monday. But the car has been dropped off for paint and body! Picking it up tomorrow morning! I checked on it yesterday and took he crew some pizza and the body work looked straight and primee was sitting well :thumb:
Can't wait!
By Josh721
#353509 Image
After paint, some spots still show. But the big things were taken care of. The car looks great.
Can't stop looking at pictures of the car when I first got it to now lol I'm gonna clean her up and get you fellas some more pictures! Gonna do my own photo shot with it in the down town area of albuquerque when I get my spoiler musflaps and lip
By Loaf31
#353511 :bowdown:
LOVE that color! Looks amazing dude :thumb: keep it up!
By FlopUrDonk
#353512 Yea man. That color def grew on me. Very nice!
By Josh721
#353514 Thanks guys! The stock color definitely surprised me with a fresh coat of paint! I'm already putting together my list of what's next! :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#353521 :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Josh721
TrailerTrash wrote::thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks!

Alright buys I need some opinions. Should I go smoked amber turn signals, or just the regular amber?
By suspendedHatch
#353538 Regular.
Paint and frame adjustment came out really great. You're doing this right: getting the car looking good first before you dump money into parts.
By Josh721
suspendedHatch wrote:Regular.
Paint and frame adjustment came out really great. You're doing this right: getting the car looking good first before you dump money into parts.

Thanks! Yeah i've been wanting a clean daily, have a few trim parts I need to get to finish it up.

And right now is where I'm starting to save up funds again to figure out what route I'm going to take with the engine.

I don't need a lot of power at all, this car will never be raced. But I do know I want v tec for sure. So I'm deciding between a mini me, a d15b vtec and a Z6.

Or even just an s20 tranny with bolt ons if later I decide not to have vtec.

Opinions?