Post YOUR Hatchback here
By mark c
#351852 no problem :) there faily common over here but are getting broke for parts at a fast rate so will become rarer soon I expect as their fairly cheap to buy as a full car at the moment
By mark c
#352127 not been back to the car to get any more pictures, but done a little bit of work on the engine today, unwrapped the head to start

started off cleaning up the mating surface for the inlet manifold and popped the thermal gasket on

then popped the inlet on, had it thoroughly blown through with cleaner and air line make sure there was no more metal shavings inside replaced the throttle body gasket whilst it was off

then started to reassemble the spool valve and vtec solenoid, replaced both gaskets and refitted

as you can see from the first picture the exhaust chambers are pretty coked up so went over them all and got as much of it out as I could but no pictures of that.

and picked up a headlining, sun visors, sunroof panel with motor etc today so have the option to go back to having a sunroof if I want to now.
By mark c
#352363 still no real progress on the car itself more parts ordered and being collected, ordered a black leather / red stitch armrest cover and gear gaiter.

gear gaiters all fitted up just need to replace the top collar, having some issues with the fitment on the armrest cover at the minute

new oem honda rear trailing arm bushes and silver asr brace

ultra racing 4 point rear strut brace

ordered a 2.5" cat back which arrived yesterday unfortunately the actual piping is 2.25" with a 2.5" flange so not sure whether to use it :(. had ordered a set of 15mm hubcentric spacers for the wheels hopefully should clear the front calipers then and sit better, hopefully picking up an integra rear anti roll bar on the weekend too and few other little bits
By mark c
#353448 so havent updated for a little while, gathered a lot more parts, and assembly is getting there, so to start off,

bargain price carbon rep spoon spoiler

personal steering wheel and boss

dc2 integra airbox, have replaced with oem filter

next up the rear teg seats had seen better days so tried to renew them

after a bit of work

need another going over but left them to dry out

nice parcels arrived :)

brand new in the box wind deflectors never been removed still taped down

heavyset white silicone hose kit

spare wheel needs a bit of work

buddyclub p1 rear lower arms in titanium finish realy nice look

decided to test fit the fibreglass bootlid to see what the fitment was like

didnt fit the best sat out couple of inches cought the bumper and was missing various mounting points

tried the spoon rep spoiler to get an idea of overall end look

fits real nice, decided to sell the bootlid on and found a jdm eg bootlid so went and picked that up so fitment will be perfect just needs painting silver

then onto the engine work, got the bay ready for the engine

got the block and gearbox / clutch etc built up on the floor ready to go in

and mounted in place

next was the head which had to strip down the top half of again

and mounted to the block

and then as it sits now, rad in place coolant hoses in place, cams in cambelt needs finishing, lots of little bits to finish off need to make up a bracket for the teg airbox and buy a manifold just put my gsr one in place as temporary stop dirt etc getting in the ports

had a rocker cover stripped and painted champ white to match the wheels / hoses

sanded the letter back need to go over again with different grade

and a couple of pictures of the front how the car sits, have removed the licence plate holder since the picture

currently waiting on a set of coilovers and engine to be finished up then hopefully can fit all the suspension parts in one go.
By suspendedHatch
#353452 ITR gear shift cover you can just kind of force down over the stock civic shifter. Your aftermarket shifter must be thicker.

I think this is the clearest ITR rear seat fitment pic I've ever seen. When I was interested in doing that, I searched and searched and could only find one pic on HT that wasn't convincing. Is that ITR coupe rear seat backs mixed with a ITR sedan bottom?
By mark c
#353453 Thanks, the integra rear seats are a mix to make them fit properly, you use the seat backs as they are from the integra then you remove the material from the integra base and wrap it over the standard civic base else you end up with a large gap between the base and the seat back, hope this helps
By mark c
#353891 another update, managed to swap the dizzys for the correct one, sort out the missing pipes / and the extra plugs so everything is connected as it should be, have given up on the integra airbox for now as cant get it fit comfortably so need another solution eventually but close to putting the fluids in and trying to start her up now, also fitted a gen 1 spoon 4-2-1 manifold

managed to finally pick up my coilovers, went for meister zeta r which should be going on next weekend along with the roll bars, polybushed arms etc

and decided to trim the rear inserts inside to match the front door cards not seen many people do it thought would break up the black a bit

By mark c
#354033 made more progress this last weekend despite rubbish weather got alot of bits on the car, removed the rear suspension the car was sat on and cleaned up all the threads as they were in bad shape, fitted the buddyclub lower rear control arms, along with the meister r suspension all round, fitted 3 of 4 braided hel brake lines due to one hard pipe being snapped still needs attending to, all new bolts for the lower arms left the rear asr brace and roll bar off as didnt have the longer bolts, which have since arrived so will whip the arm back off and fit them shortly, on the front replaced both upper wishbones with new parts fitted the drive shafts in place and the coilovers and gave the calipers a lick of paint to freshen them up, used a 5mm spacer on the front to give clearance on the front brakes, and have a set of oem wheel nuts due any day to go on freshen them up. few pictures of how the cars sitting at the moment havent adjusted the coilovers since previous owner had them set up, may drop the front ever so slightly but there pretty much the height i want anyway.

then did a bit more work on the engine bay, fitted the dizzy properly, added the missing fuel line, connected the fuel lines to filter etc, new honda battery on filled the engine with castrol oil, fitted missing fuses etc and general check / adjustments all round and fitted the three point front brace couldnt get hold of a white one as id originally planned and then cranked her over for the first time, ran for a couple of seconds make sure starter / dizzy etc were all good and shut back off, at the moment it wont idle but have few things to adjust and try again

few more parts bought for it also, spoon rep exhaust - bought a genuine and doesnt fit sadly :(, spoon rep wing mirrors and ek side skirts been modified to fit the eg already all still to go on :)
By ktang
#354039 I like the rear inserts!

Did you need to modify the strut brace to make it fit to the firewall?
By mark c
#354070 Thanks :), the brace I bought second hand previous owner had already made the holes larger brace is a real tight fit took a lever bar to get it in there, need to get some large washers to bolt it to the firewall as ones I have aren't big enough for the holes he made, the company that makes the brace usually have to modify there parts slightly to make them fit had issues with few of their products
By mark c
#354997 been a while since updating but car is now on the road just a few pics of it, still needs more work but is driveable now currently away having alarm immobiliser etc all fitted to it

By mark c
#355625 refitted the sunroof to the car

spoon mirror glass

fitted the original airbox rather then the nasty air filter

couple of pics of the eg and my teg together both pretty dirty but first pics of them together, got the mugen gen 1 lip roughly on the eg needs finishing and painting

By mark c
#355696 not much of an update just been fitting few parts had sat around, decided the personal wheel was too small as couldnt see the speedo so picked up a cheap momo which solved that issue, also managed to pick up a map light which need to figure out the wiring / fitment for and a front console as eg was limited on storage space thought was a good idea

By mark c
#356586 small update. not many pictures, fitted the integra air pipe and box

picked up a pair of 'crystal' headlights locally

and today car has had quite bit of work done, front subframe dropped, polybushed front lower arms fitted, mb6 arb with new links, teg steering rack polybushed with new track rod ends, all the power steering lines refitted and resovair pump etc, just need to buy a belt as one supplied was incorrect, front rigid collars for the subframe, fitted a teg dual bend shifter and polybushed linkage, fitted the rear uprated engine mount also just side ones to be done now and exhaust blow sorted out.

still have more to sort and fit, short throttle cable, outer cv joint for drivers side, set of genuine honda stem seals as ones fitted dont seem to be up to the job, genuine honda head gasket again hopefully get them swapped over before end of the month, needs to go in for a 4wa now suspensions all done