Post YOUR Hatchback here
By HeikDiesel
#349554 Figured I'd be contributing to the forum and show off my newest toy. All stock 1992 CX. Has a ton of miles and needs a ton of love but it will help keep the miles off of my truck. Car was super dirty so I have pulled out all the seats and panels and wiped everything down so the interior is fairly clean. It has been in a light accident on the left front right where the headlight mounts. It crinkled the core support just a tad so I may address that sometime soon as well. The hood and fenders are junk so I just plan on getting aftermarket ones so that the corner lights fit properly. The hood is also garbage and in the process they broke the hood pop lever so that will be getting some attention as well. Irritates me how simple and little a lot of this stuff is and people just don't care to fix it. Anyhow on with the pics

Plans to fix over the next couple of weeks/months

-Rear hatch shocks
-Hood Cable
-Hood
-Fenders
-Hood prop holder
-Washer bottle cap
-Not working hatch light
-Pedal covers
-Cup holder
-Swap eventually
Last edited by HeikDiesel on Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Civic Savior
#349617 Looks fairly good for coming from a home that shows no love! I have some of the same problems with my front end. I am interested to see how you handle it :thumb:
By HeikDiesel
#349621 Corner light gap kills me. I can't count the number of magazine cover cars that have terrible headlight fitment and it just makes me cringe. My eg6 actually has bumper supports that I've never seen on the usdm cars that helps support the front of the bumper.
By KidKRYLON
#349631 Strange my car has two interlocking tabs on the headlight and corners that line them up perfectly and hold them.
By HeikDiesel
Civic Savior wrote:Yea right in front of the headlight right?

Yeah right in front of the headlight but I can't seem to find them in the usdm parts manuals. Mine are tack welded to the core support
By jap-society
#349646 Do they look like this ? left in the pic.

That are our bumper supports here in europe, in the pic you can see the UDSM ones too that don't have the part stiking out.
By Civic_HatchSI
#349760 That looks to be in really good shape wow. It is so hard to find eg's around here that are not rusted out.