Post YOUR Hatchback here
By j2darip
#348961 Hi everyone i finally got my hands on a 93 eg dx, and i think im in love....

i need a hood, tires and suspension. Im looking to restore, if (and when) i do upgrade the motor it would be a b16. i got it from an old japanese man that only used it for work. body 8.5/10 paint 7/10 interior 8/10 no rips just needs instrument panels reinstalled i have but i need hardware (nuts n bolts ect.) instrument cluster is there and works, everything works great for a 21 year old car.
i just need some advice on all the little things like how to reinstall panel and where to buy hardware. im so happy i finally got one and in great non tuner abused condition. anyone with any advice i would greatly appreciate it and last and probably should have mentioned 1st is the motor was rebuilt d15 Stock but its eating water (nom nom nom) maybe a cup every 75 miles, i did the mpg math and i am getting 48 no cel no smoke, just idles low after being driven for 20-30 min.s. so i know i'm gonna be doing a motor swap in the future.

Glad to be apart of the forum and hope to learn a lot. thank you.
By teal_dx
#348970 Nice find! You're doing it right. I'd rather buy a stock car that was adult owned and maintained than a slammed modified car that some kid cut corners on. Unmolested hatches are pretty rare anymore.