Post YOUR Hatchback here
By TrailerTrash
#350052 im liking this :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By gt35civic
#350130 i only made it half way to get rego and the ecu shit itself, lost 1 injector so was leaning out real bad, limped it home. took ecu out and sent away to get fixed hopefully. prob wont be back to after Christmas so parked up for now till ecu comes back. i got some 14mm oring 60lb injectors to go in just have to turn down the end of the lathe to fit the 11mm oring, looking for some even larger ones to make the most out of the turbo. i pulled what was in there out and was only 440cc.

another issues i got is timing belt it walking off the sprockets and getting chewed up. is there anyway to fix that other then all new sprockets? i tried flipping the crank one around but made it worse
By gt35civic
#353286 i got a new turbo for the civic still not on the road yet tho soon hopefully, i picked up a gtx3576 for it

got a few other bits just doing some cosmetic stuff on it atm, i painted the front bumper was meant to be satin but pretty glossy not sure if i like it that much i ordered some carbon warp to do a few bits but not sure what i want to do to it now

By TrailerTrash
#353304 more :x :x :x
By gt35civic
#353311 i had a idea with the door moulds i seen this pic of sweet hatch with none but i cant really do that without alot of effort so had some 25mm alloy flat bar which fits nice so mocked up a little bit to see how it looks and think will work out well, i have some carbon wrap i might wrap it with or even sticker bomb it or just brushed or polished maybe. i would love to get some wide wheels and flares but dont want to spend to much more for now