Post YOUR Hatchback here
By vince72310
#348288 here is just a little teaser of my build, its a 95 Honda Civic EG Hatcbhack i have a long way to go but i love this thing! Thanks for looking!

Here the beginning of my build, the day after i just installed my H&R Race Springs and painted my wheels and H emblems red

Then i got my duckbill

then i decided to kill the red and go black wheels with polished lip with black emblems and black out my tailights and get window visors

decals! (i already took off that ugly peeling window tint)

yes i already fixed the i love my eg decal i bought a new one

then i was like wth lets do the headlights!

then i got a Backyard Special front lip but it didnt come with badge since i bought it used so im saving up for that! i just had to sand it down and repaint it to get that new look

custom cargo covers! my boy got down on this for me

Old Hondas Never Die They Just Get Faster

just installed my AEM Short Ram Intake and i definitely feel a difference performance wise

Future
15x8 Traklite Crosstread BlackChrome wheels
OEM Mudflaps
DNA Headers
skunk2 intake manifold
skunk2 throttle body
Buddy Club Pro Spec Muffler
C Pillar Bar
Strut Bar
BWR Lower Control Arms w/ Rear Subframe Brace
HIDs 6K White
Fog Lights

Long Term
B Series
5 Speed Swap

Thanks for looking ill keep this page updated with pics!

:thumb:
By teal_dx
#348311 Nice build... I wish there were clean EG's like that around here. It looks weird seeing one without rust, especially in white. :lol:

How did you go about removing your tint? I wanna get mine off eventually but it looks like it's gonna suck.

Your windshield needs one of the civic-eg.com stickers 8)

(the one on top)
and/or
By vince72310
#348316 [quote="teal_dx"]Nice build... I wish there were clean EG's like that around here. It looks weird seeing one without rust, especially in white. :lol:

How did you go about removing your tint? I wanna get mine off eventually but it looks like it's gonna suck.

Your windshield needs one of the civic-eg.com stickers 8)

Thanks man! it means alot coming from you, unfortunately it doesnt get much love at car meets but thats ok i need my wheels and ill be set and where can i get a civic-eg.com sticker!!!? id so rock one on my eg

and about the tint all you need is a razor scraper from home depot in the paint department such as this
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Stanley-1-1- ... /202262010
and a spray bottle with water and soap mix, you spray the window from the inside and you get the scraper and with a little elbow grease start from a corner and itll peel right off the tint and the glue it wont scratch your window either it took me about almost 2 hours to do the rear window and both back seat windows :thumb:
By Dam1an3
#348334 Just be careful when removing the back tint with a razor, could mess up the rear defroster strips
By FG2_Andrew
#348383 any particular reason you keep posting a link to your thread in others' threads?
By ODST_EG
#348391 Awesome! someone else with the same color hatch with same idea as me and putting a B-series and converting to manual.
Hope to your car gets the love it deserves at those meets after it gets its swap!
By vince72310
#348394 thanks bigJOE71 and ODST_EG! its good to see other White EG's :woot:

i just got my HID kit 6K White and installed a C Pillar Bar ill upload pics soon :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
Dam1an3 wrote:Just be careful when removing the back tint with a razor, could mess up the rear defroster strips

That is by far the worse method to removing tint! Always use a steamer, works perfect and does not damage anything :thumb:
By Loaf31
#348531 I really like this beast! Would look better without the eyelids imo, but hey if you like it, then rock it. :D

GLWB! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: