Post YOUR Hatchback here
By vince72310
#359479 Off Into Space :mrgreen:
Sick edit my friend did on the pic she took of my eg at the last car meet!
Sponsors...hahah jk

How i spent my 4th of July 8)

Sooooooo i did something haha im super excited about these!! i had no idea rotors came in black :o i just gotta buy the wilwood brake lines and the 15/16 brake MC and ill be good to go! CANNOT WAIT!

Update will be buying some toyo proxes r888 hopefully next month brand new from a friend for $360 he never got to use them on his EG so ill put them to good use :twisted:
By Ronnie V
#359480 Cars lookin good man. I should get my runnin here in the next few weeks. We should do a canyon run. :headbang:
By vince72310
#359519 Maybe just a few more bolt ons then GSR! I need more power [smilie=puke.gif]

Tracks

Small photoshoot on a closed no trespassing overpass above a freeway! haha :thumb: :cheers:

Freeway Rollerz
My friend was actually driving becuase i wanted to take some shots/videos. I now know how I look driving my car and daannnngg does it look good! Broke my own neck hahaa

Wilwood BBK should be slapped on this week can't wait!
By vince72310
#359532 M I D N I G H T - S T R E E T - F I G H T E R

That Sky :love:

LACMA :shock:

sooooo one of my friends had this just laying in his room, he has a CF hood so he gave this to me until i find another white oem hood or finally buy a CF hood. I AM SOOO HAPY! I missed my car being all one color! That blue hood was becoming an eyesore i am so over it
By vince72310
#359555 Finding random rooftops haha :lol:

Big Brake Upgrade! I love these wilwoods they stop on a dime! Really responsive i can't wait to test them out on the track. They are a direct OE bolt on but i had to use Si knuckles, youll have to get a 15/16 brake MC off a 91 sedan and preferably stainless steel brakelines unfortunately wilwood does not make a SS brakeline for this kit because it is suppose to be OE bolt on so i ended up buying new rubber hoses. In the future i will be upgrading the SS once i get my rear disc brakes i highly recommend these for a easy big brake upgrade for about $500 its totally worth it!

The Buddyclubs barelyyyy clear the calipers and man do i love this look! Up next finalllyyyyyy get my tranny installed with a new clutch/fly replace the leaking oilpan gasket and then off to suspension and some tires then more exterior items
By vince72310
#359593 Its been awhile since the last time i washed her <3

Single & Ready 2 Mingle :love:

I still want a CF Hood this will do for now
I still can't get over my wilwoods! haha still catches my eye all the time
By vince72310
#359622 It was really cool to see my EG on AutoFashions blog! This was from the Nemos-Garage Grand Opening Car Meet a few weeks back! Heres the coverage provided by AF! http://www.autofashionusa.com/nemo-gara ... d-opening/
Probably one of my top favorite pics!

Oceanside Crusin

Update: FINALLLLYYYYY placing an order for a new clutch and flywheel. Going with Competition Stage 1 Clutch with their light flywheel, and finally gonna bolt up the new synchrotech tranny haha ive the swap for about a year and the tranny hasnt gave out! im actaully impressed! After this tranny is done then i can start buying my suspension upgrades and getting ready for VtecClub in December! woooo!!
By TrailerTrash
#359626 coming along nicely man you are going to love a light flywheel.

keep it up :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By vince72310
#359656 Cars on grass always look so gooooood :cheers:

Sooooooo i got bored and threw on my oem tails, idk how i feel about it im soooo used to my clear tails and honestly i loved them because they set my eg apart from others. Idk i might buy the oem corner lights and keep it like this for abit or just throw on my clears again haha so much work just to remove tails haha gotta love honda [smilie=brushteeth.gif]
By vince72310
#359661 Car Wash, probably the most relaxing thing to do :mrgreen:

The Midnight Warrior

Probably my favorite picture ever!! The OEM Tails are growing on me im starting to like them again lol

Mini Car Racer!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By vince72310
#359720 Seeing all these Type-Rs together was insane :love: :love: :love: :love:
Eibach Summer Night Meet

FINALLY! Got my Comp Clutch Stage1 with light flywheel, so i can install my synchrotech tranny and finally no more grinding and sounding like a screaming banshee :lol: VtecClub in full effect!

P.S. I was able to get into The Chronicles Year 8 Meet so i am excited about that as well! My next parts should be PCI sideskirts and full ASR swaybar with subframe brace and LCAs. Fingerscrossed :thumb: