Post YOUR Hatchback here
By vince72310
#358986 Back window re-done I really like how this came out, I am missing 2 more but i am gonna throw those on before Eibach Honda Meet

I can't get enough of these wheels :woot: :woot: :woot:
Just Track It :cruisin:

Seeing Double last night at a local carmeet

I LOOOOOVE this pic!
My mechanics shop/my kickback spot haha and his clean EM1 sleeper :cheers:

This is why his EM1 is a sleeper...hahah :shock: K24/K20
By vince72310
#359030 Yesssssss!! look what came in! My OsakaJDM Wing :love: :love: :love:

It comes primered white so this will do until i get it color matched haha overall i looove it! can't really tell its 2 shades of white lol

Up next is getting the front end painted and getting ready for Eibach Honda Meet
By teal_dx
#359035 That's a good deal... I spent $500+ just on a few gears/syncros from the dealership when I rebuilt my Si trans. You got a whole rebuilt trans and they did all the work :thumb:
By vince72310
#359117 Good ol Venice Beach California
Underground

Adam from 6two1 was visiting Cali from the UK, he came down for the Eibach Honda Meet and he was able to visit me at work and drop off the lugnuts i bought from him! that was super awesome of him to do! I looove them!!!

Friday Night Track Days
Sooooooo i was able to find an OEM white bumper in mint condition for $40!! Huge score i was so happy, i just need my CF hood and im good to go!

Eibach Honda Meet 2016 was so much fun! i was surprised how much attention my eg got! Alot of great builds this year!
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Rollin to the meet hoodless
I found the civic in 6two1 eibach recap video on youtube! i was so happy haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbgTUUsesAc my car comes out around the 14 min and 30 sec mark haha

Up next i should finally have my tranny installed along with a new CMS, clutch and flywheel, and finally my wilwood brake kit!
By iLLson
#359118 Been eyeing a osaka jdm spoiler too. Too expensive lol. Looks great! Was suppose to attend eibach too...bought my wristband and everything...unfortunately the car wasn't ready and I sold the band and just ended up chilling in la with my daily lol
By vince72310
#359171 On the way up to GMR :cruisin:

Fixed my CMS, it was leaking really bad and the pedal was all lose the bolt was almost out, no wonder why i couldnt put my car into gear hahaha

Here it is, my first canyon run at GMR (Glendora Mountain Road) i had a blast!!!

Lots of parts coming in the upcoming months, such as front brake upgrade, rear disc brakes, motor boltons, roll cage and alot more stuff, shooting for a GSR B18 by December :D
By vince72310
#359202 Eibach Honda Meet 2016! Here are my top 3 EG's from the show!
iHateMyHonda
A small part of me still wants to live that low and camber life hahaha this thing is so sick

Local Friday CarMeet with the Squad :thumb:
EG x MKIV x S14

Beach Cruise up PCH on Memorial Day :cruisin:

This stole my heart at Wekfest Long Beach 2016...the 1st Pandem Rocket Bunny EG in the US!!!
By Driv-it-hard
#359205 I like it but I don't like it. Looks bad ass , but some of the line are not on point and just make the car look more aggressive. The wing in the is questionable .
maybe.
By MilpitasEH2
#359208 Nice feature on 6two1's youtube page! right when i saw that blue hood, i was like " That's the guy from Civic-eg.com!!" haha :thumb:
By Xaser
#359216 That's pretty cool that you are buying stuff from Adam on that side of the pond (usually everything seems to go the other way) he seems like a dead right guy. You got even more than just a cameo in that last blog as well, nice one :thumb:
By vince72310
#359257 Xaser & MilpitasEH2 Thanks guys!!! hahah yeah i can't beleive Adam actually came and dropped off my lugnuts at work, super chill dude glad i was able to meet him! :thumb:
By vince72310
#359265 Some lost files from my beach cruise haha
Hunting for cars up PCH :twisted:

My Pride & Joy

Sooooo i was looking through Super Street's Eibach Honda Meet Coverage they took about 200 pics and there were about at least 1000 cars and my EG came out!! i was super excited i wasn't expected this at all!!
By vince72310
#359354 All Soapy, i really enjoy washing my car haha

Midnight Cruising 8)

http://www.nemos-garage.com had a grand opening meet this past saturday and it was a good turn out! After the meet we did a photoshoot and got some pics taken by TurtleGarage and HondaOutift :thumb:
Left To Right: TurtleGarage tracked out Bseries civic, RHD EK Nansi Kseries, Then Me with the D15b haha

Next weekend hoping to finally install the Sychnrotech Tranny along with a new Competition Clutch Stage 2 with Comp Clutch Light Flywheel :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By vince72310
#359391 POSTED :shock:
Shes begging for a carbon fiber hood!! either a oem style or first molding

Behind The Scenes: So the coolest thing happen a local photographer hit me up on IG and said he wanted to shoot my car of course i wasn't gonna say no! You bet i went and maaaaan the pics came out so clean! Cool thing is the dude even let me borrow his carbon fiber hood!! I got some rolling shots and stills. Can't wait to show you! My "First" solo photoshoot :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Sneak Peek :love: Probably my favorite picture of my civic!!