Post YOUR Hatchback here
By vince72310
#358820 Chillin at work

I was able to get my hands on these jdm thin side moldings finally! i kinda like them imo alot cleaner
Top Thin - Bottom OEM

By vince72310
#358843 Cars & Boba on a Wednesday Night :thumb:

Found this sweet spot on the way home and you already knoooooow! I just had to pull over

This is probably my favorite picture

Soooooo tomorrow i am finally getting wheels! Ive had these Snowflakes for over 4 years and i think it is time, they wont be brand new in the box but they already have Hankook Tires 205/50 :headbang: can not wait till tomorrow!
By vince72310
#358877 The last day of my LS Webs, i was filling up to drive down to San Diego the next morning :thumb:

MY BUDDY CLUB P1 SF WHEELS IN GUN METAL GREY!!!!!!! :woot: :love:

I went down to San Diego and met up with some friends

I am sooooo happy with these wheels! i absolutely love them! Wheels make a HUGE difference. Originally i was gonna buy these in white wrapped in Hankook 205/50 but the guy flaked and wanted more money then we originally agreed on he wanted $700! I told him nope and found this guy in San Diego the rims are in better condition which is good i paid $500 but 2 tires are wrapped in Yokohama and the other 2 are wrapped in cheap chinese tires, 195/55/15 I did have to roll my fenders

I just love these so much im happy with the outcome! UP next off to paint
By vince72310
#358893 Thanks guys!! I know im so happy with these wheels! Such a good look, i am thinking about running a 10mm spacer because i will be running a slightly bigger tire soon a 205/50
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By EconoBox
#358897 Wheel spacers are bad. Don't run them.

They increase the load on your wheel bearings leading to shorted wheel bearing life. They reduce your effective spring rate. You get less thread engagement from your lug nuts.

If that's not enough reasons I can list a ton more negative properties of them.
By vince72310
#358910 Hmmm really?? i did not know that this is what i was gonna buy:
https://www.nemos-garage.com/collection ... acer-4x100
Any thoughts on this guys???
By Driv-it-hard
vince72310 wrote:Hmmm really?? i did not know that this is what i was gonna buy:

In theory, all spacers are bad. It is putting a extra load on the hub bearings. But, if you where gonna run spacers.
That is the perfect wheel spacer. It is hub centric.
Good find.
By EconoBox
Driv-it-hard wrote:
vince72310 wrote:Hmmm really?? i did not know that this is what i was gonna buy:

In theory, all spacers are bad. It is putting a extra load on the hub bearings. But, if you where gonna run spacers.
That is the perfect wheel spacer. It is hub centric.
Good find.

If you are dead set on running wheel spacers those are definitely the safest way to go. You will still be hubcebtric and because of the design you will still have full thread engagement of the threads without extended studs being needed. :thumb:
By vince72310
#358924 Yes i am not dead set yet but i think the wheels need to be pushed out a little. i believe these wheels are 15x6.5 i wanna run a 205/50 tire soon. Yeah i am not about the extended lug nut life and just adding a simple spacer behind the wheel i am a "perfectionist" hahah