Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 95DXHatch
#358539 What a comeback! Looks awesome man, can't wait to see it painted!
By vince72310
Driv-it-hard wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Dammmmmmm. Looks nice. I might copy your canards.
I like the look.

Thanks bro!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Haha go ahead i think i paid $91 shipped from JHPUSA these are the "Street Version"
By vince72310
#358626 Just a D15b

Night Riderz
I need wheels baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!

I have something in mind for this hood, guarantee its something you never seen before haha

Sunset in Cali
Calm Before The Storm

Some B&W for you

Probably one of my new fav pics of my civic, only if the hood and bumper were the correct color! haha

UPDATE (For all those who care about my build haha)
I should be getting my bumper painted white again soon for $180 i found a local backyard painter he converted his garage to a paint shop haha and also getting a new tranny from SynchroTech i heard alot of good things about them! Paying $595 for a 92-95 ex/si tranny. Also wheels should be coming in next month along with a OsakaJDM wing
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By vince72310
suspendedHatch wrote:Paying $595 for them to rebuild yours?

Nope, i paid $595 for a fully rebuilt tranny directly from SynchroTech :thumb:
By vince72310
#358717 Really digging these number plates i picked up from http://www.theturtlegarage.com cant wait to throw on my Kanjo Style one on but i for sure need those thin side moldings :D

Look what i got!! I can not WAIT to bolt this up its gonna be so nice not to hear all the bearings spin and gears grind! Thanks again to http://www.nemos-garage.com and SynchroTech i paid $595 for this ex/si s20/p20 B000 tranny :thumb: make sure to check out Nemo's website for alllll your race car needs no fake parts there
By vince72310
iLLson wrote:Nice. What did the tranny build consist of?

Everything in the tranny is rebuilt, i just bought a whole new one and didn't get mine rebuilt. They make them to order so they had to assemble everything which is pretty cool. I am gonna end up selling the old ex/si tranny for like $100 obo and somebody can rebuild it
By vince72310
#358776 FF SQUAD! :cruisin:

My friend took some awesome shots of my civic at the meet last weekend! I was the only Honda there haha still got alot of props :thumb: :thumb: