Post YOUR Hatchback here
By ODST_EG
#348225 ok so today I went back to the other city's pick a part and got my rear conversion assembly from an Integra RS I think cuz it didn't have ABS(not sure which models didn't have it) Anyways heres the pic of them, cost me 170 for both complete. I cant wait to install the J2 LCAs for the front and rear, Master cylinder from a 91 civic EX, Prop Valve from the 90 Integra, and some Goodridge brake lines. Im still searching for the front assembly and saving for the Tein H. Tech/ Truhart lowering sport shocks, so once I get those that's when everything is going on.

More pics and a massive brake and prelude center console Conversions DIY to come!!! Oh speaking of the Prelude center console, I ran into a problem going over it in my head. The face where the radio goes, its bolted into a brace that is spot welded to the dash. So anyone who has done the swap how did you go about it? I might just make a custom bracket and bolt it to the civic dash.

By ODST_EG
egsedanguy wrote:here ya go
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=16335

thanks man, I was actually going off of this dudes DIY and got confused about his method on bolting up the face but i see what he did now that its all in front of me. Imma restore this dudes DIY with a little more detail and updated pics once mine goes in.
By ODST_EG
#349399 Hey look what I picked up today!!! b18c! Almost got everything for the swap now. Just need the transmission and a few other things

By ODST_EG
vince72310 wrote:whaaaat how much did you get that b18c1 for??

got it for a grand. it needs a dizzy, harness, USDm vtec solenoid, and manifold haha im about to get a hydro trans and then get the little stuff and finally start my swap
By ODST_EG
#349591 Hey everyone! Im back!! just went through a job transfer and my car had to be put on pause. Im getting everything for my swap now. still haven't done the brake system but hopefully soon.

Anyways I got my motor, getting my transmission here soon, however there was a change of plans. I got a JDM OBD2 B18c instead of a OBD1.

I found this thread and wondering if this dude is correct on the build.

http://technet.ff-squad.com/hybrid.92-95.obd2.htm

Need a second opinion or if hes missing anything from the build.

SO I have the OBD1 ECU, a 98 GSR engine wire harness, and the wires for the Vtec, knock sensor and IAB that he mentioned. still getting the other items he mentioned.

Also! I need help with the exhaust system, I have the headers but everything after that im so confused about! will I need a whole new custom exhaust system to match the new motor or can I use the stock one that's on my EG already?