Post YOUR Hatchback here
By ODST_EG
#347321 Hi! names Cuba, right outta SoCal. Nice to meet ya all!!

I just got the family car after so many years of bad luck with cars. Hoping to make her a beast of a Hatch.

Things I've done:

converted to R134a A/C
Installed trunk light
small sound system
motor swapped a D16a2 (91 crx si motor) for now, just so i could get her running
New rack and pinion
HID Conversion
Fog Lights
Clifford Security Alarm
tint

Things to come:
b18c swap
auto to manual swap
suspension
J2 engineering LCA
Megan Racing tie rod ends
rims
paint
GPS tracking system
GSR rear/front brake disc conversion
94 Prelude center console conversion
power mirrors( nothing is powered in car)
Last edited by ODST_EG on Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Gram0401
#347338 When you're doing your auto to manual swap if you have any questions let me know. I did one not to long ago on my hatch and everything works flawlessly.
By ODST_EG
Gram0401 wrote:When you're doing your auto to manual swap if you have any questions let me know. I did one not to long ago on my hatch and everything works flawlessly.

thanks I appreciate the help! i will be contacting you once I get all the parts I need and know what type of manual trans I want. I want a GSR one but its really outta my price range :lol:
By ODST_EG
Gram0401 wrote:When you're doing your auto to manual swap if you have any questions let me know. I did one not to long ago on my hatch and everything works flawlessly.

thanks I appreciate the help! i will be contacting you once I get all the parts I need and know what type of manual trans I want. I want a GSR one but its really outta my price range :lol:
By ODST_EG
Civic Savior wrote:I dig those wheels!! I'm looking for a set :thumb:

Im trying to get ride of these as soon as I either get some steelies or a new set of rims haha theyre just not right for me haha

Hey hows ur build coming along? I checked it out, great job so far!
By ODST_EG
#347769 Ok So Before I start my swap I've been working on the interior and suspension. Im going to be putting in the 95 Prelude center console in and will probably writing a n in-depth DIY on it once I get all the parts, so stay tuned. Then my suspension, well I just got these,

Plan On putting these on with the new Megan Racing Tie rod ends within the next week or so.

I just got my new rack and pinion put in so that's straight. So next is the springs and struts, should be getting these within the next 2 months.

Then its on to buying everything for my b18c and manual transmission Swap. Im looking at the place where @JDM-Chick got her motor: JDMSource.ca

Pretty reasonable price compared to the shops here in California. Im getting everything little by little so June 2015 is my hoped completion date, fingers crossed! :thumb:
By MG6
#347779 report back on those arm please. Looks good and interesting on suspension build
By dmar13
#347784 Nice ride man, im in the high desert too. And currently swappinin a b20
By ODST_EG
dmar13 wrote:Nice ride man, im in the high desert too. And currently swappinin a b20

thanks! that's whats up! do you go to any meets up here? I cant find anyone still driving a Honda that doesn't think their car is the ish and tries to race every car they can hahaah