Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Witie
#346993 Hi Everybody,

Untill a month ago I had a EM2 from 2001 but on my way to work a fool fell asleep behind the wheel en smashed his car against mine :( ready for the junkyard..

Soooooo... I bought a EG5 from '92 :D drives 10 times better than a EM2 ^^ love the lightweight and handling. He's pretty mutch stock now but updates are on their way.

Needs more low I know :(

By Laziz
#347084 Nice condition! I see you also got Ultra Racing bar/
By Witie
Laziz wrote:Nice condition! I see you also got Ultra Racing bar/

Thx, freshly painted from last year
And yep, was my first update
By jap-society
#347831 nice platform man ;) good to see more Belgians on here :thumb:
By Witie
jap-society wrote:nice platform man ;) good to see more Belgians on here :thumb:

Thx :D and yeah, I don't think there are many Belgians on the forum here :p
By Witie
teal_dx wrote:The exterior looks new... was the whole car recently painted?
:thumb:

Yeah last year the car is repainted, but a schoolkid did it for his integrated project for school(don't know the right name in english), at first sight it's okay but when you look closer you see dirt under the paint, not properly sanded, and so on.. but overally seen it's good :p
By Witie
#347969 Enjoyed myself this weekend by placing a weitec lowering set, a Spoon replica spoiler and a QSP steering wheel. The spoiler needs a paintjob but I've placed it anyway.

I don't have any pic's from the interiour or the steering wheel

Enjoy the pictures!

By jap-society
#347974 Nice updates man ;)

But why is you're sidemarker on the fender so crooked ?
By Witie
jap-society wrote:Nice updates man ;)

But why is you're sidemarker on the fender so crooked ?

Thx dude! :D
I don't know why, I can't seem to get it straight ö Maybe some new caps are a good idea :p
By Witie
jap-society wrote:needs updates on here :thumb:

I know man :( Last thursday I bought an exhaust => custom 2.5" midpipe with a competition muffler and a Supersprint end muffler, installed it yesterday but sadly it's quieter than a full OEM exhaust :(

and I solved the problem with the sidemarkers.. the previous owner placed them wrong.. the left one was placed on the right side and the right was placed left xD
By Punksz6
#348722 Nice and what type of resonator is on the exhaust piping or should I say how long is the resonator?
By Witie
Punksz6 wrote:Nice and what type of resonator is on the exhaust piping or should I say how long is the resonator?

The resonator is almost as long as 2 OEM midpipe mufflers,, did some research too and propably this pipe and the Supersprint gives me around 10hp more