Post YOUR Hatchback here
By m578elb
#346277 i don't know where to start.... i found the car in 2012 in a car park sitting there with no wheels, fresh painted black, ( last owner went under the lorry). the car is an Eg4 D15b Dual carb, imported in 2002 in uk from Japan. i got her and i start to make it look decent, i've got some pictures but are random.

i will upload more in time, i've got shit internet .
By Apexi22
#346337 Nice base, sounds exactly like my car
Black with the twin carb engine

Good luck with the build
By m578elb
#346730 Thanks, sorry i didn't post anything new but i was busy for a while, i still got the dual carb on it cuz doesn't have rev limiter, 8.5k redline and still goes. I'm planning to drop a d16 on it but is a pain to converted plus i will try to turbo it as well. I've got some parts but never fitted cuz weather in England doesn't really help me. I will upload some pics with all I've done to it later on today.
By MG6
#346755 dual carb! Nice. how does it sound as i always wonder how mean an EG will be with carb.

And put some stacker on that bad boy.
By Ecc0
#346758 Good to see another Honda saved, I'm in the UK too and know what it's like trying to do driveway mechanics. this weekend is meant to be good so get your tool box out and get those parts on.

Keep the pictures coming looks real clean.
By m578elb
#353858 Hi , been a wile since i haven't been in here , i was busy trying to sort the car out , I'm posting from my phone so i will not have all the pictures but i will upload them one day , please check my instagram URL , I'm trying to boost a d16z6 with vitara 75mm , scat custom rods , nippob rings , king bearings , arp2000 and arp headstuds , 2.5" downpipe and 2" all the way with a 3" back box and 4.5" end , Turbo is a small one .48 a/r from a 300zx , i will upgrade it later with the injectors , inline fuel pump and many parts , .
https://instagram.com/p/29e1lPB6vV/
By m578elb
#358193 hi , has been a while sice my last visit, ive managed to turbo the d16 at the end but still running no boost until i get bigger injectors , looking to buy some 410cc RDX / Acura ones with the resistor box. i will share some work wich ive done , like doing the carb to fuel injection , inline fuel pump near the tank. im gonna let the pictures to talk about it.
how do you print screen
post images
post a picture
images hosting
image hosting over 5mb like my engine stander :love:
print screen windows xp
photo share
free upload Image Image
screen shot windows turbo inlet Image
picture upload sites timing belt on ( gates ) Image
upload pictures online clutch on , exedy Image
free photo upload and after i slammed the box in the engine was on the mounts. it has been a lot of work and as you can see the slam panel is missing because been damage in front i bought a new one , i will upload pictures from that as well. and at the end an engine bay one just this time Image
image hosting free no registration