Post YOUR Hatchback here
By eh3girl
#345585 Hi, I purchased this 1993 Honda Civic Si back in January. I am new to this forum and just wanted to share.

First day we brought it home

Shortly (maybe a month) after owning the car, someone cut me off damaging the fender, bumper, and wheel. We ordered a new wheel and hubcap as well as an oem fender and corner light from Honda and it fit like a charm. Insurance did not pay due to the fact that the person who hit me lied out of it!

Random pic when I first got it

Had a pretty icy winter here in MD...

This is my most recent picture. My car is straight out of the body shop. New paint, good as new and loving the spring weather! I have purchased oem mud guards (hard to notice in picture). I also bought the oem exhaust tip cover, "finisher". Since it was missing it when we first purchased it (as seen above).

[/img]
By TrailerTrash
#345589 welcome again

looks like a very nice start!

any future plans other than drop springs?
By Driv-it-hard
#345603 Very nice car, Congrats, Welcome,

Let us know what the plans are.
By eh3girl
#345604 Right now I just plan on working on little things (such as window visors, bumper lip, maybe jdm fog lights, tint, etc.) while I save up for my suspension. I'm considering koni yellows with sportlines. Also, when I do my suspension I'm going to replace all of the bushings. I'd like to get my hands on some gsr blades as well.

I also plan on dedicating some time to detail my engine compartment. I am not planning on an engine swap, it has the stock d16 with low mileage. Although a b series would be more fun (maybe in the distant future).

Overall, I'm keeping my car pretty basic.
By TrailerTrash
#345612 good plans.

you going with an Energy Suspension or Hardrace bushing kit?
By eh3girl
#345614 Energy suspension bushings kit
By juls1488
eh3girl wrote:Energy suspension bushings kit

good choice. you'll definitely notice a difference with fresh bushes. :thumb:
also welcome! a nice clean and stock si is harder and harder to find.
as for the struts if you dont need the adjustable dampers there are cheaper options out there then the koni yellows. koni str.t, tokico blues, or kyb gr2.
if you want the adjustable struts you can also go with kyb agx, tokico illuminas, or the koni yellows.
keep up the good stuff!! :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#345624 just remember the ES doesnt come with the trailing arm bushings you will have to purchase those separately :thumb:
By Cone_Shark
#345633 Wow, clean car! Great find.
By Gram0401
#345777 Your car is really clean. :thumb: for a fellow Maryland member
By 93sihatchguy
#345783 Wow, your car is immaculate. How many people owned it before you? It looks like it was kept garaged!
By eh3girl
TrailerTrash wrote:just remember the ES doesnt come with the trailing arm bushings you will have to purchase those separately :thumb:

Thanks man, I didn't know that!
By eh3girl
juls1488 wrote:
eh3girl wrote:Energy suspension bushings kit

good choice. you'll definitely notice a difference with fresh bushes. :thumb:
also welcome! a nice clean and stock si is harder and harder to find.
as for the struts if you dont need the adjustable dampers there are cheaper options out there then the koni yellows. koni str.t, tokico blues, or kyb gr2.
if you want the adjustable struts you can also go with kyb agx, tokico illuminas, or the koni yellows.
keep up the good stuff!! :thumb:

I mainly want to go with the koni yellows so I can easily put ground control coil overs on in the distant future. I know I won't be happy with the sportlines forever.
By eh3girl
93sihatchguy wrote:Wow, your car is immaculate. How many people owned it before you? It looks like it was kept garaged!

2 previous owners. The first owner was in PA. Second owner in MD. The second owner only owned it for a short period and he repainted it. However, I do believe it was garage kept as well. It does not have any rust (at least not showing yet).
By 93sihatchguy
#345797 Awesome find, same color as my Si, although your paint is what I'm jealous about, lol. Was the cargo cover also included?