Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Driv-it-hard
Gram0401 wrote:car looks dope :thumb:
I really like the diy fod light harness and side markers.

Thank you Gram.
I'm waiting on some $$$ to finish ordering parts and putting her on the road. Interior will last on the list. Need to dynomat and run all wiring for stereo system and other electronics.
I'll keep posting pic when I'm there.
By Driv-it-hard
#357258 [smilie=director.gif]
HI guys !!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
Just a little update on the car. Sorry for being gone for a min. Work is crazy this time of year for my profession .
Here are some pic's.
Enjoy. :jawdrop:

This is the oil cooler and a 4" t-fal cooling fan.

Also on the out bound side , here is the oil temp sensor for the cooler fan.

This was a pick from last night. Just messing around with the coils. Just wanted to see her stance. HAHAHA

Let me know what ya think. Getting there. Slow but surly. Still have lots to do. I'll get some pic's of the engine bay and how it came out with the minor wire tuck and the fitment of everything.
By FlopUrDonk
#357269 that thing came out absolutely gorgeous. awesome reading the full thread and how ur car has progressed. I must say, very well done. I love the wheel fitment. :love:
By Driv-it-hard
FlopUrDonk wrote:that thing came out absolutely gorgeous. awesome reading the full thread and how ur car has progressed. I must say, very well done. I love the wheel fitment. :love:

Thank you Flop.
I will post more pic's of the engine bay this weekend. Hopefully, next month to start on the interior.
By Driv-it-hard
teal_dx wrote:Wow man, it's looking really good all back together 8) 8)

Thanks Teal,
Getting there. Long way to go. I'll have some picks of the engine bay this evening up. I have all the metal parts still to sand blast and repaint. Slow and steady.
By Driv-it-hard
#357400 Good morning everyone !!!!
Happy Halloween to ALL !!!!

Took some pictures last night of the engine bay. Still not cleaned , have only some time over the weekends after the HONEY DO list is done .

Engine bay.

Also,
on the fire wall, you'll see above on the left my catch can. It has three bungs. I have the breather off the valve cover to the catch. The other two will go the block for blow off.
This is Frangola EZ Clamp that goes right on the hose barb and them slips on to a steel braided line .

Relocated oil filter

Titanium Wrap Headers.

Thanks you everyone !!!
I'll post more when I get it done.
Starting to get all the weather strips in place from Majestic Honda. $$$$ so much money .
Got to keep working .
By Driv-it-hard
#357895 Thanks Teal,
I'll have some new pic up next week. Put in the head gasket and the ARP head studs.
Finishing of the lines for the oil cooler and the lines for oil catch can off the block.
By Driv-it-hard
#358026 GOOOOOOOOOOOD morning Honda folks !!!!
Happy New Year.
Just an update to my car as she come back together.

Had a small leak of the head gasket near the front. Decided to change and also go with ARP studs.
Just some pics of the tear down. I'll have some more pics's the completed engine bay up later.

By Driv-it-hard
FlopUrDonk wrote:Know I've said it before but I love your hatch. Just got my arps In.

Just dreading putting them on.

And those wheels. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Flop, It took me 3 days to knock it out.
1 day was taredown.
2 day was clean up and routing all my oil cooler lines and the LS vtec line to a stealbraided line.
3 day was putting it all together.

A tip. Spend $25 and get some discount brake part cleaner in the can and high temp RTV . They are 3 bucks right know. That should buy alot for 25. I cleaned everything but the head . The studs were easy to put in. Dont forget to torque to 10 LB in the block. Very important. Clean the block threads.
Also, the two guides on the head, put them in after the studs.
What I did was placed the studs in place and with a rubber handle screwdriver, I placed the guides on the studs and lightly tap them down the studs. With a 11mm closed end wrench. Slide through the studs and over the guides, light taps on the wrench and the guides will go in place.

Thank you much for compliments on the car. She is coming alone. I'm gonna start working on the interior now.
Hit me up if you need help.
By Driv-it-hard
#358637 Getting Close .....
All finished on the engine bay and wiring. Need to send a fender back to paint , there is a chip from that was done from the painter. Bumper is going back to have the license plate hole shaved.
Now to start on the interior , sound proofing and panel. Out last night getting fuel. She was below E.... HAHA
Need to get her washed and buffed to make the red shine.
Then comes some work on the mechanical work.
Let me know what ya think.

:jawdrop: