Post YOUR Hatchback here
By dave21H
Driv-it-hard wrote:I say later in the build.
17 inch with a +35 offset.
LOL

got to keep somethings a secret.

they look real good are your fenders rolled
By Driv-it-hard
#349183 With the offset of the wheels and I only have the car 1 inch lower than spec. Didnt need to roll them. I am thinking of lowering it some more.
Have to think about it. The streets around where I live a ok, but some times I have to drive in places that are shit. I have to be careful in not putting a whole in the oil pan or scrapping.
By dave21H
Driv-it-hard wrote:With the offset of the wheels and I only have the car 1 inch lower than spec. Didnt need to roll them. I am thinking of lowering it some more.
Have to think about it. The streets around where I live a ok, but some times I have to drive in places that are shit. I have to be careful in not putting a whole in the oil pan or scrapping.

ya i feel ya on that when i done with my car i will have to park it at the store up the road and walk home cuz it wont make it up my dirt driveway
By Driv-it-hard
#349337 I have taken the motor out and dropped the trani. I had a small grind and popping out of gear on 3 and 4th.
Has anyone dealt with the company SynchroTech in Cali ?

Am going to buy. Just wanted a feed back from our community.

Thanks everyone

Carbon Master Kit 94-01 GSR/ ITR/ B16
Price:
$699.95
Item #: MK-SYN101
* Marked fields are required.
Qty: *

Fitting: Y80 S80 S4C S21 Y21 (B16/B18C)

Included: 1-5 Pro-Series Carbon Lined Synchros, 1-5 synchro springs, 1-5 slider sleeves, 5 shaft bearings, bearing clip, 2 axle seals, input seal, shift rod seal, and a new dust boot.

By finayy
#349657 the progress looks good with the car. kinda jealous with the motor :)
By Driv-it-hard
#349659 I have the car know for three years and have been saving up all my pennies. Take you time and build they way you want to. You have a leg up on mine because you dont have rust.
By Driv-it-hard
#350905 Thank you Civic Girl.
So happpppppy today. The car just went to paint.
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
By Driv-it-hard
#354018 Just an update.
Car is starting to get primed and ready for paint.
Starting to look like a car again.
Glass is out and the moldings are going to go in.

Body panels ready, Antenna shaved,
Fenders primed off the car.
Rust is gone !!!!!!!!!!
By Driv-it-hard
iLLson wrote:looks like ep3 hfp wheels painted gloss black

Close,
dont forget, im running the 4x100 bolt pattern. Not running the 5 lug on the type R.

OKOK...
The wheels are XXR 535 17x7.5 35 offset. With the center logo punched out and replaced with Honda "H".

By Driv-it-hard
iLLson wrote:Looking good. 1st gen ep3 hfp wheels are 4x100 too lol.

Canr wait to see it finished. Any updates?

Ill,
Haven't had a moment to get some pics of the paint. Going over the weekend to work some more on the car and I'll take some more pics.
Work has been suuuuuper crazy.
By Driv-it-hard
#354569 Good morning everyone !!!!!!!
Here are some pic's of the update.
Haven't been able to take more pic's because of my work been crazy.

Hope you enjoy.

Under hood now painted and wet sanded.

Rear under bumper and re-enforcement painted and wet sanded.

Door jams and new door hinges installed. A pillar and under mirror painted and wet sanded.

Engine bay painted. Satin black. FRESH FRESH.

Also, I found a picture of when the new shoes went on. When she was on the rack getting aligned.

By Driv-it-hard
#354661 Hey guys and gals !

Need your help on a flywheel.

Going to start ordering parts and needed to change the Flywheel on the B18c1. I was thinking of going to a ultra light as the car is going to stay NA.
But i also read somewhere , going to lite is bad and I could loose power to the wheels.
Any thoughts would help.
Was thinking about a 7.5 lb one or 11lb .
Let me know what you all think.