Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Driv-it-hard
Loaf31 wrote:Thats a clean-ass hood :shock:

Thanks Loaf. I wanted it to be clean and not have the "H" on the hood. I think it came out really nice.
By Loaf31
Driv-it-hard wrote:
Loaf31 wrote:Thats a clean-ass hood :shock:

Thanks Loaf. I wanted it to be clean and not have the "H" on the hood. I think it came out really nice.

Shoulda shaved the sprayer nozzle holes :wink:
By Loaf31
Driv-it-hard wrote:I hear ya . It's my dd. Got to keep it functional.

True that :D
By Driv-it-hard
#354994 Side Markers installed and wired on one side.
Slow process ,
Completed the clean wire tuck on the passenger side.

I'm different and I want my car to be DIFFERENT from the rest of the hatchbacks. I want mine to be mine.
I think I went a little extreme, but oh well.
Side markers from a 2014 Ferrari Italia 458. $100 per light.

Let me know what you think.
By Driv-it-hard
#355024 Clutch is in.
I went with a stage 1 race. Give me good hook up in the street and and will hang on the autoX course when its time. It's a full disc , sprung.

By EconoBox
#355031 Those are some expensive side markers! They look clean to me.

I'm really picky with side markers too lmao. I actually bought two new fenders for mine because the previous owner installed them in the wrong place.
By Driv-it-hard
#355039 Econo,

I bought two new fenders as well. They were cheap and manufacture grade A . Can't beat it.
I didn't even use the guide for were the markers should go.
My way.
By Driv-it-hard
#355087 Mishimoto radiator in place with fan and shroud.
Got to have AC in Florida. With new black AC condenser.

Mil Spec cannon plug ready on the fire for the accessories. (Fog lights power,Fog lights trigger, Daytime running light power, Prelude Headlight height adjuster power and signal. I have more space on the plug for more option later.)

Over the weekend. Need to clean the engine bay again before the engine goes in from all the dust and metal shavings from drilling.
By Loaf31
#355109 That's some serious work! Love the side markers :thumb:
By mid_egf22
#355151 Nice work. Glad to see people not giving up on their hatchbacks. Saw all that rust repair. Man major heartache to cut her up. But I feel you though lol
By Y7civic
#355154 Did you get the syncro tech kit? I have it in my car and love it good stuff!

Driv-it-hard wrote:I have taken the motor out and dropped the trani. I had a small grind and popping out of gear on 3 and 4th.
Has anyone dealt with the company SynchroTech in Cali ?

Am going to buy. Just wanted a feed back from our community.

Thanks everyone

Carbon Master Kit 94-01 GSR/ ITR/ B16
Price:
$699.95
Item #: MK-SYN101
* Marked fields are required.
Qty: *

Fitting: Y80 S80 S4C S21 Y21 (B16/B18C)

Included: 1-5 Pro-Series Carbon Lined Synchros, 1-5 synchro springs, 1-5 slider sleeves, 5 shaft bearings, bearing clip, 2 axle seals, input seal, shift rod seal, and a new dust boot.

By Driv-it-hard
Loaf31 wrote:That's some serious work! Love the side markers :thumb:

Thank you Loaf ! !!!!
By Driv-it-hard
Y7civic wrote:Did you get the syncro tech kit? I have it in my car and love it good stuff!

Driv-it-hard wrote:I have taken the motor out and dropped the trani. I had a small grind and popping out of gear on 3 and 4th.
Has anyone dealt with the company SynchroTech in Cali ?

Am going to buy. Just wanted a feed back from our community.

Thanks everyone

Carbon Master Kit 94-01 GSR/ ITR/ B16
Price:
$699.95
Item #: MK-SYN101
* Marked fields are required.
Qty: *

Fitting: Y80 S80 S4C S21 Y21 (B16/B18C)

Included: 1-5 Pro-Series Carbon Lined Synchros, 1-5 synchro springs, 1-5 slider sleeves, 5 shaft bearings, bearing clip, 2 axle seals, input seal, shift rod seal, and a new dust boot.

Y7,
I actually went a different route. I found a tru honda trans mech down in florida. He cracked it open in front of me and found very minimal things wrong. I will be doing this to my second trani that I just got over the weekend.
Thanks for the heads up on being great !
:thumb: