Post YOUR Hatchback here
By teal_dx
#354816 For something you'll drive daily, I would pick 11lb. I have an 8lb and it's fun when banging gears but for regular driving, it kind of sucks. If I was doing it again, I'd go 11 lb- it's a happy balance for a street car.
By Driv-it-hard
#354825 I'll have more pic's this week as I start to put her back together.
By Driv-it-hard
EconoBox wrote:Its looking really good! We want to see it back together!

Me Too.
Econo, where in Fl r u again ?
By Driv-it-hard
#354860 Nice!!!!
Going that way soon for some R&R.
My son wants to go to Busch Gardens !
By EconoBox
#354864 You will have a blast at Busch Gardens. I live about 20-30 minutes away so I've been there more times than I can count. Still have to do Falcon's Fury the line was like a mile long last few times I've gone. If its a hot day when you get down here Adventure Island is right down the street too and its a nice water park. There is a lot of fun stuff to do down here, I don't know where you're travelling from though so I don't know if you have nice beaches nearby.
By Driv-it-hard
#354865 Econo,
Coming up from Miami, Not to far away .
LOL. We are going to stay for a couple of days and hang out. My son and I want to also hit orlando and go Airsofting in the out door feild.
We do it in a indoor range now.
Thanks for the info. I'll post some pic's of the vaca
By FlopUrDonk
#354917 Man. I love the bay. Hate to be a negative nancy but is that a dent on ur roof in the last pic.
By Driv-it-hard
FlopUrDonk wrote:Man. I love the bay. Hate to be a negative nancy but is that a dent on ur roof in the last pic.

Flop,
I thought the same thing when I saw the picture. I guess it is the way the picture came out.
There is another picture that the fender has a massive dent . But its the picture.
Like the commercial say, (Taken by IPhone)
LOL>
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: