Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Cone_Shark
Loaf31 wrote:Can't wait for this build to take off!
Good Luck! :thumb:

Thanks man! Me neither but it's gonna be slow for a while still. I'm still saving up for wheels, tires and upper control arms for my Tundra.

After a bit of research I figured out what most of the suspension is under the car. Front shocks are KYB ATX's. I'm pretty sure the rear shocks are still OEM. The lowering springs are B+G s2 sport Integra springs. I'm thinking they put teggy springs to compensate for the heavier b16. And I think they are the reason it has a rake too.
By Cone_Shark
#349226 It's been awhile since I've updated. I've done nothing to the car except for drive it. It did give me some fits of not wanting to start. I would try to start the car and all I would get was a click and I would loose all electrical power, lights, flashers everything completely dead for 5-10 minutes then it would come back. I checked all of the grounds, took the starter off and cleaned up every connection. Was good for a few days then it did it again. I pulled the main relay apart and resoldered it. Still nothing. So I took the battery out to get it tested and noticed the posts were a bit "filmy" so I cleaned up the posts and terminals and put it back together. And what do you know no more issues. So yeah I totally should have checked the battery connections first!
My truck took all of my money and time this summer. I replaced the suspension, wheels and tires. Complete changeover from being lowered to lifted! Here are a few pics of it for those interested.
Front suspension.
Rear suspension.
Before and after.
Dirty.
Airborne.

It's done for now. Next spring I'll build some bumpers and a bed rack for it but until then the civic will get all of my attention. I'll be collecting parts and in a month or two I'll put it on jackstands in the garage and tear into it.