Post YOUR Hatchback here
By teal_dx
#344945 Welcome to the site! I can't tell if I'm seeing the pic right. Is it the lighting or does your paint actually fade? If so, props because I have no seen that on an eg yet and that has to be tough to apply right. :thumb:
By Gram0401
#344948 That's a nice looking hatch, I like the color. What kind of wing is that? I want a gt wing for my hatch…
By m578elb
#344954 The paint has that 2tone effect or similar, how do you call that little wire between the bumper and the wing?.
By dragzblade
#344978 :cheers:
THANKS everyone for the warm welcome. the color is actually FADING from yellow gold to stunning orange. it was done by SOUTHSIDE AUTOSALON, one of the shops here in Batangas City Philippines popular for winning a lot of awards in a carshow.

my engine bay was being wiretucked as well by Icewire of Gotspeed Motorworks. all the carbon fiber diffusers from front, side to rear was fabricated by Ronald Salazar of RS9 including the Wing.

thanks guys!
By dragzblade
gtstripes wrote:thats pretty cool

thanks sir!
By dragzblade
#345091 Latest Updates:
Awards taken last 26th April 2014 in AutoNation 2.

D R A G Z B L A D E
By m578elb
#345095 How do you call that strap between the bumper and the wing near headlight?
By dragzblade
m578elb wrote:How do you call that strap between the bumper and the wing near headlight?

bumper quick release :D
By m578elb
#345097 Thanks a lot man , I wish it was a K under your bonnet but it still looks great.