Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Gram0401
#346752 Been busy the last few weeks haven't had time to assemble the front brakes but put together some custom carbon fiber mirrors to replace the eBay spoon mirrors that constantly change position.
I also added a AC Autotechnic fuel pressure gauge
By MG6
#346756 :thumb: those are titties :hehe:
By Gram0401
MG6 wrote::thumb: those are titties :hehe:

Thanks… The mirrors turned out better than I could hope for, they don't change position at all.

Haven't updated in a while, Someone hit my car and dented my hood, chip the paint off the bumper and broke my fog light cover.

The very next day I was driving and my camber kit on the driver side broke while I was doing 45mph. It banged the shock tower and then the steering wheel started to shake really bad.
So to make sure that never happens again I ordered a set, where the camber plate mounts underneath of the control arm. I also cut some back plates to go underneath the bolts. The camber kit I ordered kind a looks like this…
I also fixed a coolant leak and my exhaust manifold gasket that was leaking. I got my brakes put together but I'm waiting till I have a day off work because I need to change to my spare transmission, because input shaft bearing is going out.
By Gram0401
#347986 Picked a set of billet motor mounts off ebay for $55 shipped. I will only be using the driver side and the rear because I already have an auto to manual trans mount. I also picked up the three bolt engine bracket off an integra for the driver side.

By Gram0401
#348319 I haven't got the mounts installed yet because I'm having trouble breaking loose the crank pulley bolt. I've tried a Mac tools cordless impact, A pneumatic impact (I don't think the compressor was big enough), and a breaker bar. I am going to order the Honda crank pulley tool, hopefully that works out. I was able to install a black front tow strap. I like the way it looks.

I also put together my voltmeter, Using the stock clock housing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=343VGQLUJOI
By Gram0401
#355090 So its been awhile since I've been on the site but I'm back. I finally figured out my axle problem, when I had the bearing pressed in the shop that installed it didn't put anything behind it when they pressed it the inner race came out some which caused the axle nut not to be able be torqued down all the way. So I got a new bearing and had a friend press it in and every thing went together smooth. After a few test drives the car wasnt stopping as well as i hoped for, a friend suggested I change to a integra brake master cylinder and booster.

upgraded integra brake master and booster

I chilled out with the car for a bit, until I ran into an old friend who was in to Hondas when i last seen him. He told me he still had a Honda an H22 Del sol. Which gave me some motivation to start messing with the car again.

We went to a few local meets, which always seem to have good turn outs

I picked up a bra for the car and some hood vents which will be installed soon

I will have some more updates very soon...
Untl then here are a few pictures of the car
By Gram0401
#355162 I did a little cosmetic work to the hatch this weekend, I installed a set of Aero Catch hood fasteners and also installed one of my hood vents. It took a good amount of time to install since I had one chance to get it right.

All cleaned up and back together

I also picked up a new fiberglass spoon style wing on ebay for $30, It came grey primer but I sprayed it gloss black

I went with a few friends to a local monthly car meet called "cat backs and turbos" they had all types of cars from muscle, show cars, street cars, and the Crown Victoria's on 30" rims..... I didn't take any picture but you can find them on facebook if you want to see someof the cars

gas station pic

Rolling down the highway

Exit ramp action

sticker I had made "grimy as a gooch"

rolling shot having a good time

That's all for this update hope to have more soon...
By Gram0401
#355471 not much of an update
installed a rear lip

after installing the spoon rep wing I lost the 3rd brake light, so I ordered a f1 style 3rd brake light and custom mounted it to keep the car legal....
night shot (looks better in person)
By Gram0401
#356653 Its been a few weeks since I lasted posted, since then I spun a rod bearing in the z6.
While the motor was out I got rid of the power steering lines and added a solid rear mount.
The motor that's in there for the time being is a d15b1, it runs well for what it is...
I Also finally got around to installing my volt meter, it came out good in my opinion..
https://youtu.be/xDy9w9LzxHg
I also started working on a rear difusser, this is just a cardboard mock up. Soon to be made of aluminum to keep the weight down.

I went to Tuner Evolution's Panda Junction fall meet....
here are some shots from that day
[IMG]
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa49 ... F3F14D.jpg[/IMG]
By HeikDiesel
Gram0401 wrote:Image[/url]

This picture says it all right here. Glad you're having a good time with the car. Keep up the good work
By Gram0401
#356929 The cardboard mock up of the diffuser fit really well, so I made one out of aluminum and welded some custom brackets to the spare tire well and bolted one to the sub frame brace....
I didn't rivet it together so every section is replaceable if anything ever gets bent
mounted to the frame of the car
I really wasn't feeling the sliver so I painted it black and added some "speed holes" on the sides of the rear bumper
I think that it turned out well, its really easy to remove if I ever need to take it off. I haven't tested out yet at higher then highway speed but I like the look of it... here are a few random shots
By Gram0401
#358926 Haven't been on here in a while, I've been trying to piece together a new motor since I can't deal with how slow the d15b is. I've done a few things to the car lately but nothing major. Picked up 5 gsr wheels with tires for a pretty good deal
Got a new wide view mirror, much bigger the carmate one I had before
Been working on a new gauge and push button set up, not sure if I'm going to go with it or not
Also got some new tail lights sine mine were cracked, red and smoked.
Picked up an r-fab shift knob
I installed a set of brake ducts and a top one license plate tilt
here are a few random shots of my car
Within the month of April I been to 2 different events Import face off and Honda day here's some pictures of the eg's there
ImageImage
That 4dr hatch tho :shock: :P
Last edited by Gram0401 on Mon May 02, 2016 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.