Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 95DXHatch
#343989 So I bought a new hatch yesterday, unfortunately salvage title but this ones manual, my other one is clean as hell but auto. So, the auto will be my daily and this one will be my project for tracking. I've always wanted to get into track racing, so now I'm doing it. I'm young and don't make much money so it won't go very quickly, but I'm starting a new job and making a ton more than I am now so hopefully it'll be updated decently. Anyway, it's missing some interior pieces which is okay cause they'll be taken out eventually anyways I'm sure, really clean interior otherwise though. Needs a few small things, just bought a Blox spherical shift knob since it doesn't have one. Also bought Blox's shift knob cover which I thought was pretty cool, especially since I live in the desert. It's got a d16z6, an alarm, a kill switch in a good location. I made sure the PO didn't know where it would be parked just in case, too. Pretty secure in my parents gated driveway. :) Also, the hood is ALL pennies, pennies glued to the hood all over, it's heavy as hell and I know the PO thought it was cool so I told him he could have it if he found a diff hood for it. It's also on tokico blues and I'm not too sure about springs, but also has brand new camber kits all around supposedly. Don't know the exhaust setup but I know it has DC headers, and a cherry bomb, a loud ass exhaust, dunno how I feel about it. So, anyways, here's the few pics I have of it for now! Hopefully will have time to go take more pics of it soon!

By 95DXHatch
#344017 Thank you! :) I just got off work but will be going over to my parents soon so I'll get better pics of it then, and a close up of the penny hood for you. :p
By 95DXHatch
#344038 Here are a few more pics of the god awful penny hood, lol...

And here's just a couple more pics after I did some more inspecting on the car, just checking out the suspension and what not... new Skunk2 camber kits, Tokico blue shocks, and Megan Racing springs.

And here's the bay... I have a lot of work ahead of me and I'm expecting that...

I guess it's a d16a6 block and a z6 head I think?

Last edited by 95DXHatch on Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
By 95DXHatch
#344396 I have no clue but I'm pretty sure it's AROUND $40... Yeah I could read them better on the rears and definitely Megans!

EDIT: Oh and it does weigh a ton, and doesn't have any hood prop... but he says he might get a different hood for me this week, so hopefully I can get rid of it soon.
By nickelz34
#345566 A fuckin penny hood lol , when did this start ? Or am i behind on this shit ?