Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Scottyboiboi
#346349 Lenso Samurai KRU wheels. Type that into google and you will find them no problem.

Thanks man i'm keen on the white too. I have a long term plan in which i will be finding a shell to work on from scratch and building the car up from there. This car will now be my daily/drag car until i am ready to take the engine from this and put it into the new car. But i wont be staying white i have seen a few pictures of dark blue i have fallen in love with.
By Ecc0
#346546 Looking good love my exedy S1 clutch and am running the exedy lightend fly wheel feels ready steady for high rev gear changes.
By choness2004
#346638 More UK Owners, should get a show sorted ;)

Looks really good mate, hopefully you will find a good shell, check autotrader for cars that old women have owned, will be cheap and hopefully rust free.
By Scottyboiboi
#347223 Thanks man ye i will be looking for a shell in the coming months but just keeping on top of this for now. Just fixed and resprayed the back bumper today as it was cracked and scratched a lot. Looking much better now:) Just need to get the doors and front bumper back to white and i'll start putting my money towards the next project