Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Scottyboiboi
#345201 Huge increase in acceleration. Noticable right from low rpm as well. When racing the revs through 2nd and 3rd sit high up keeping you well in vtec. Never heard of anyone skimming the flyheel so couldn't really give you an opinion on that but the lightened flywheel definitelly works a treat. Only £170 brand new from uk. But d series will probably be cheaper.
By Scottyboiboi
#346316 After a month of bedding in the new parts:- The acceleration has improved massively from what it was, the new short ratios are very noticeable and reaches the limiter pretty quick. I done a lot of reading up on lightened flywheels before i installed it and a lot of people seem to have idle problems or lots of stalling when driving. Don't know why though because it runs sweet as a nut and i have zero problems with it. Great value for money modification if you want a little more power.
By Scottyboiboi
#346317 Some more pictures from recent events:)

Long story short for why the car now has blue parts to it is that it wont be staying like that forever:p

Few from a car meet i was at:-

Few pics from 1/4 mile:-

New discs pads and calipers for the front:-

By Apexi22
#346336 I love a white hatch

You gonna spray the panels white again?
By Scottyboiboi
#346349 Lenso Samurai KRU wheels. Type that into google and you will find them no problem.

Thanks man i'm keen on the white too. I have a long term plan in which i will be finding a shell to work on from scratch and building the car up from there. This car will now be my daily/drag car until i am ready to take the engine from this and put it into the new car. But i wont be staying white i have seen a few pictures of dark blue i have fallen in love with.
By Ecc0
#346546 Looking good love my exedy S1 clutch and am running the exedy lightend fly wheel feels ready steady for high rev gear changes.
By choness2004
#346638 More UK Owners, should get a show sorted ;)

Looks really good mate, hopefully you will find a good shell, check autotrader for cars that old women have owned, will be cheap and hopefully rust free.
By Scottyboiboi
#347223 Thanks man ye i will be looking for a shell in the coming months but just keeping on top of this for now. Just fixed and resprayed the back bumper today as it was cracked and scratched a lot. Looking much better now:) Just need to get the doors and front bumper back to white and i'll start putting my money towards the next project