Post YOUR Hatchback here
By LIL_B20
#342775 Hey guys, so this is my first time ever building a car! my older bro (b20_link) has one and ive always loved hondas and always wanted to build my own so i went out and bought a virgin '93 Si Hatch and now I'm building it, here are some pictures.. Enjoy !!!

Before any work was done!

Engine gone! Getting ready for wire tuck and brake line tuck

Removed all the asphalt

Removed the dash , prepping for break line tuck and wire tuck !

Will be posting more as i progress :thumb: :thumb:
By LIL_B20
b20_link wrote:Yup we going to make it crazy :cheers: :cheers: :windance:
hell yeah we are man!
By LIL_B20
Jr_DSantos wrote:ooh shit son!! we got a crazy build in the making over here. :woot:
What are the plans?

Well right now im focusing on wire tucking and brake tucking it then painting the bay, then when all thats done im going to drop my b20 in there with a type r tranny im hoping , then im going to slam some coilovers and bbs rs's then put in my mugen exhaust and cruise around then probably do the little things like carbon fiber mirrors etc
By gummer
#342892 It looks like it's going to be a real build, that mean a lot of work to do :thumb: good luck building your car

If you could take pics of the wire and brake lines tuck I'd appreciate it, I would like to do it on my DD
By LIL_B20
gummer wrote:It looks like it's going to be a real build, that mean a lot of work to do :thumb: good luck building your car

If you could take pics of the wire and brake lines tuck I'd appreciate it, I would like to do it on my DD

Thank you , and yea i got lots of work to do and yeah ill post pictures man !