Post YOUR Hatchback here
By JDMLYFE
#342391 whats up. so i decided to part out my original teal eg :thumbdown: and move on :thumb: ,
i bought a 95 cx shell for 450 bucks! new quaters welded in last year.
first off what colour is it lol and where do i start.
the previous owner said it had a b18 but who knows, its a shell anyways. i plan on slapping a b16 into her.

so far i have gsr axles, halfshaft, t-bracket, and gsr shifter linkage. im grabbing mounts and hopefully a p30 ecu. for some reason the car didnt come with the wire harness that goes from ecu threw firewall out both ends of engine bay into the actual motor harness,sorry not sure of the name.does anyone know where i can get this?

PICS WILL BE UP TMRW!!
Last edited by JDMLYFE on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By JDMLYFE
#342392 sorry how do i put pics up lol
By silverEG8
JDMLYFE wrote:sorry how do i put pics up lol

Upload them on image hosting sites like imageshack or photobucket.

Then, copy the location link and paste it in your message body (put the "Img" before the location link, and "/Img" after the location link). Use the Img button found on top.
By JDMLYFE
#342509 Image

By silverEG8
#342513 Nice hatch... and nice color
By silverEG8
#342516 blue
By JDMLYFE
#342522 i need the actual paint code.
By silverEG8
JDMLYFE wrote:i need the actual paint code.

There is a description on the driver side door sill about the paint, if it is factory paint. It is located on the lower portion.

But you can also try this
- Captiva Blue Pearl B-62P
- Concord Blue Metallic B-58M
- Harvard Blue Pearl B-63P
By JDMLYFE
silverEG8 wrote:

There is a description on the driver side door sill about the paint, if it is factory paint. It is located on the lower portion.

ok thanks, i think it was black before as the engine bay is black lol
hopefully swapping a b16 into her within a month or two,
any opinions on what colour goes good with this blue, for rear LCA's etc.. i was thinking green
By silverEG8
JDMLYFE wrote:
silverEG8 wrote:

Probably the previouse owner just painted it black... anyways,
good luck on your build. Green would be a nice choice.
By JDMLYFE
#346411 So lots have been done since iv been on here last, and I won't lie I should of came here a long time ago lol I bought the car as a shell, then I purchased a b16a for her. I'm currently replacing all the gaskets and seals before I slap the motor in her, but I have some questions, I'm about to take the head bolts off to replace head gasket but the previous owner used arp headstuds and nuts. How do I take them off, it's not a normal socket. Btw more pics will be up soon. :)
By JDMLYFE
#346412 She still needs lots of work. I haven't bothered getting anything for exterior yet. Just focused in getting this motor rebuilt and running

By teal_dx
JDMLYFE wrote:So lots have been done since iv been on here last, and I won't lie I should of came here a long time ago lol I bought the car as a shell, then I purchased a b16a for her. I'm currently replacing all the gaskets and seals before I slap the motor in her, but I have some questions, I'm about to take the head bolts off to replace head gasket but the previous owner used arp headstuds and nuts. How do I take them off, it's not a normal socket. Btw more pics will be up soon. :)

You need a 12 pt. deep socket for the head stud nuts. :thumb:
And good progress on the car. I like that blue.
By JDMLYFE
#346453 I tried with the 1/2 12 point socket but won't budge. They are arp studs
So I'm guessing they are in there pretty good. And I was thinking
Of painting it but slowly starting to like the colour the more the car comes
Together