Post YOUR Hatchback here
By JDMLYFE
#358347 What's up peeps, a few updates on the new eg "Casper" , previous owner had an alarm and it was all hacked together, so I ripped it out and now have to change the body harness because they spliced Into so many wires! Sucksbut I like my stuff clean. Putting my Motor from my old car back in :) it's a white CX and had the Blue interior but has a sunroof ( non-powered)
By JDMLYFE
#361052 Hey guys long time no talk! I'm back lol so I have a jdm b16a in my white eg

JDM b16A fully rebuilt
Supertech valvetrain (90lb springs)
Competition clutch
Skunk2 loss motion assembly(Not installed yet)
Aem fuel rail
Skunk2 cam cap seal
New oem cam seals
Cometic headgasket
Blue silicone rad and heater hoses
Arp headstuds
Gates racing timing belt
Injen intake
Yonaka half rad
New oem tensioner and water pump
Garage 16 fuel pressure gauge
Bwr fuel pressure regulator
Skunk2 intake manifold
ITR throttle body
All new oem seals

compression test was 185 across the board

BUT I'm leaking a little coolant at the front passenger side corner where head meets block.
By Driv-it-hard
suspendedHatch wrote:Who installed it? Did you machine the head and the block? Did you torque it in the proper sequence?

These are great questions. The best thing is to dive in and remove the head package and inspect the block surface.
By JDMLYFE
#361063 I had the motor ripped apart and fully rebuilt buy a very reputable shop called jdm addiction. The head was sent out for machining but don't think the block was. He said everything was goodThough, I'm losing coolant from the resivoir, I'm hoping maybe it's a rad hose or something leaking down into that spot but doubt it
By TrailerTrash
#361064 If the shop is reputable at all they will stand by their work. dont mess with it before you take it to them.
By JDMLYFE
#361084 It's been like 2 years now... There's not much there going to say, not
Sure what to do, I might just do the headgasket and use an oem one, do the lma's at the same time..

Can you guys give me pointers for boost?? It's a budget build, most parts are eBay and the turbo will be aswell but getting a good tune!
So far I have the piping, eBay bov, wastegate with dump tube, intercooler, Manfold, , marroso oil pan, sandwhich plate with oil return line..

I know I need turbo and turbo feed line,injectors, downpipe, Aem wide bands and fuel gauge