Post YOUR Hatchback here
By JDMLYFE
FlopUrDonk wrote:Love the shift knob. The Mallard

Thanks, little stuff like that makes a big difference
By JDMLYFE
#354856 So thjngs are looking good, head gasket is leaking coolant, so much time and for it to happen so soon. I was thinking of just doing an LS vtec as I have to rip it apart anyways, my b16 head has supertech valve train and Id like to grab type t cams. Worth it guys?!
By JDMLYFE
#354950 anyone
By Loaf31
#354951 I don't know about the head or cams and stuff, but i had the same issue with the blinkers/indicators and it turned out to be a loose ground wire. Search around the engine bay for any loose grounds that may have come loose in the swap :?
By JDMLYFE
#355225 So i installed black housing headlights and the inker is fine now lol so must of been a ground wire but fixed itself when I put the lights in.

I need serious opinions!!

My jdm b16 with supertec valvetrain stock block is leaking coolant from headgasket. Motor also sounds loud from bottom end:( I want to boost. Would it be cheaper to fix my motor/ new block or to go ls vtec?
By JDMLYFE
#357821 No idea lol motor is making a loud slapping noise. Hoping it's just loose header or something. I know there's a few holes in exhaust lol if it's the head im going to sell the motor and get a b20. What all do I need to do a b20 in obd1 eg?
By JDMLYFE
#358048 Hey guys so been through a lot the passed few weeks. Had someone cut me off and instead of letting them hit me, i swerved and lost control and went into a pole. 4 years of building her and not even a year of driving. Breaks my heart but time to move on, I picked up another eg for $500, needs quater panel work but underbody is minty!!
Luckily I saved my motor and a few other parts

The new one had a red bumper so found a white OEM one for cheap :woot:
By JDMLYFE
#358056 Yea man it sucks bad, I lived my blue eg and put tons of work Into it, although the blue one had rotted floors and got them replaced.

The white one underbody is mint but needs quater panel work.
By Driv-it-hard
JDMLYFE wrote:Yea man it sucks bad, I lived my blue eg and put tons of work Into it, although the blue one had rotted floors and got them replaced.

The white one underbody is mint but needs quater panel work.

That's a piece of cake. Congrats on the good find !!!