Post YOUR Hatchback here
By chris_barnes
#346021 Can't wait to see the finished engine bay :thumb:
By 99integraGSR
#346191 Here are the pics of the parts that i bought. just going to buy some brake lines whenever i get the car to my house again.

By 99integraGSR
#346388 I am going to be doing some work on my corvette for a few weeks so i cant do the brake line tuck yet but once that is done i should be back on the civic.

gotta wash, wax, polish the CCWs and detail the interior and also take the intake manifold off the corvette to change an air tube hose then ill start the brake line tuck
By 99integraGSR
#346861 Got some work on the civic done this weekend. had to go to the junk yard and get a 98+ brake booster because my master cylinder didn't bolt up to the one that was on the car. then i started figuring out where the lines were going to through the firewall. Drilled some holes and started making lines.

Then my dad came over and helped me with the rear lines. Since i wont have an exhaust running down the exhaust tunnel we decided to bring the rear lines in through the tunnel especially because i am installing a staging brake also.

Next the car goes to the body shop to get the engine bay painted then everything goes from the teg into the civic.

Here is what it looked like before i removed everything. and i did remove everything a few months ago to start the bay

here is after i mounted the brake booster, master cylinder and drilled through the firewall

and here is after i made the lines i might change them to silver lines or something not sure yet

here are the pics of the rear lines and how we did them

By Ecc0
#346963 Loving the progress, reminds me of the work I done on my coupe, but I didn't have the patients to run copper pipes so went all out with custom full length braided front, rear, clutch, and fuel lines.
By 99integraGSR
#347326 so i took the car to my buddy that owns a body shop as i was tired of sanding and he got it ready for paint. the bay should be painted in the next few days.

By HeikDiesel
#347359 Going to have this ready for desert fest?
By 99integraGSR
#347378 nope probably wont be done until next year. i will be sending my transmission off to liberty gear once i get it out of the integra.

If my tuner wants my corvette in his booth i will put it in there but nothing else. it was a disaster getting the cars into the show last year because they didn't let us in until the spectators were allowed in and that made it a cluster f*ck
By 99integraGSR
#347387 well the painter send me pics of the bay painted didn't expect that today.

By 99integraGSR
#347388 Here is some before and after pics i did real fast

By 99integraGSR
#347390 I asked him about that and he said it should be fine but i know if it does mess up he will fix it. whenever i take pics of my teg i will be swapping over the suspension and front spindles and then the drivetrain from the teg to the civic
By 99integraGSR
#347526 I weighed the car on the way home from the body shop and its at 1300 lbs right now
By Axix23
#347638 bay looks great man! :thumb:
By HeikDiesel
99integraGSR wrote:nope probably wont be done until next year. i will be sending my transmission off to liberty gear once i get it out of the integra.

If my tuner wants my corvette in his booth i will put it in there but nothing else. it was a disaster getting the cars into the show last year because they didn't let us in until the spectators were allowed in and that made it a cluster f*ck

I hear ya. I should be there. If you see the hatch come say what's up