Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 99integraGSR
#348768 well i got the drivers side rear disk on just need some parts for the ebrake cables to hook to the rear caliper and those will be done. this weekend i should be dropping the front subframe and painting that gloss black and getting that back in there. the i will be doing the rest of the brake tuck and get that into the car and then i will be ready to either do the big boy fuel system or swap the motor and tranny from the integra into the civic.
By 99integraGSR
#348769 and doing two projects at once really sucks. i am doing this to the civic and putting an LS1 with 4l80E into a 1996 single cab s10. i just want them done and im very impatient lol plus i work 12 hours a day 5 days a week
By 99integraGSR
#349452 Ok i started working on the brake line tuck again and got the prop valve mounted and started making some lines. (very stressful and time consuming). hoping to get the rest done soon but i need to get a few more ends first (some came up missing)

By HeikDiesel
#349471 Looking good man. Keep up the good work I've been following ya
By 99integraGSR
#349688 So i got some more work done on the civic.

here is the subframe before

here is the bay without the subframe

The whole assemble

and here is the after still got a few things to paint but will be doing that tomorrow

By jefferydclark
#349716 I was scrolling down the last page and seen that pretty bay then seen the bay with the nasty sub frame and was like OHHHH NOOOOOO!!!! then seen where you removed it and cleaned it up. :) good work dude, im at the same place in my build for the 2nd time. prepping a bay never gets easier. :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
#349758 Brake tuck is never a fun task, but well worth it in the end. Keep up the good work :)
By 99integraGSR
#349802 Got a little work on the hatch this weekend. My best friend and i painted the fender wells black cuz they looked like absolute crap. Also a friend traded me tokico shocks with H&R lowering springs for my stock suspension so i said why not haha.

cleaned them up as best as i could and painted the front forks. here are pics of the rear ones installed and everything back together.

By 99integraGSR
#350152 Ok got a little more work done on the civic. got the front end back together and made the front brake lines

Here is the drivers side brake line

and drivers side showing the H&R lowering springs and tokico struts

Passenger side brake line

same as drivers side

Just another pic of the engine bay

and a random pic of how it looks with the lowering springs

By 99integraGSR
#353737 Well i finally got some work done on the civic. been putting it off because i started parting out my integra that i used to drag race so this is no longer being finished.

Once i am done with the brake line tuck i will be putting all the drag race parts that i have left over and put the car up for sale.

I made the top two lines and the one going to the drivers side

Here is the drivers side line with the clutch pedal all the way down

Also made this line that goes down to the brass T

I ran out of brake line but bought some this morning and tomorrow night i will be working on it again and trying to get the rest of the lines done and get the stagging brake installed and tighten all the brake lines and start bleeding and checking for leaks
By 99integraGSR
#353800 Got more done on the brake line tuck. i might change a few lines that is between the staging brake and the rear lines. might turn the T to run with the center console to make the lines closer to the center console.

Onto some pics

By 99integraGSR
#353801 Also the green lines looked like crap against the blue of the engine bay so i took some test brake line and scuffed it up with a scotch bright pad and painted it. That came out pretty good so i took the plunge and did it to the lines to the master cylinder

Before

After

By Shift
#354069 What colour did you use on those brake lines? Looks fresh guy keep it up....
By 99integraGSR
#354100 i used VHT gloss black Epoxy paint. it lays down really nice and doesn't leave all kinds of stupid crap like other black paints do. plus it holds up to road gunt. used it on the subframe also

and thank you