Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Dblj033
#342166 hey yall im new to this site but I was on clubeg6, not much site traffic these days so here I am with my new project!
It is a 93 dx 5 speed stock engine and trans. 250000ish miles. motor was replaced at some point by previous owner. my transmission is very noisy(bearings) and synchros are fudged so im looking for a new trans at this point. ive already done a bit of work to the car redid the front brakes entirely new lines calipers pads rotors, new booster and master, new ebay springs oe replacement struts and es poly top hat bushings front and rear. blox rear lcas for the sway bar I don't have yet haha, beaks rear lower tie bar, apexi ws2 catback, new CA legal cat (only until after I smog this beeeyotch then ill be putting on my invidia test pipe-i like em loud) DC Sports carb legal intake, new side mount, and a bunch of cleaning and de-gaying from the prvious goof ball whom owned the car. soon I will be doing the transmission clutch and flywheel (already bought). have new glass black housing headlights with city lights and smoked amber corners coming probably this week and a used oem front bumper that's clean already the same color as the rest of the car and fits well. I also need a passenger front door mine is dented pretty bad. I plan on cleaning up the body to about a 8/10 and then painting the car entirely! so that's all I can think of so far how bout some pics???? the order might be messed up but youll get the idea
By Dblj033
#342167 I still need to do a bunch of stuff but the car wasn't safely driveable when I got it. so it has come a good ways already. I have to do a transmission, clutch and flywheel, slave cylinder and clutch master cylinder, shift linkeage stabilizer bushings E.S., gotta remove the carpet and rear seats and interior panels and CLEAN and SCRUB the shit out of the inside of the car its really dirty. gotta finish the semi wire tuck I started and finish cleaning the engine bay and motor and trans really well. gotta do rear trailing arm pivot bushings and then do an alignment after I start driving it. It has a grip of modifications to the dash harness for audio and alarm purposes so im considering pulling the dash and repairing that harness back to stock and prob do a radio hvac system delete. Ive got big plans for this thing but I want to make the chassis ready for more power before I decide to plan a swap. just gonna keep my d15b7 running well and get a good transmission in here and ill be good for now, then I can focus on the rest of my list. :thumb:
By silverEG8
#342170 Nice pics man. Welcome to Civic-EG :woot: