Post YOUR Hatchback here
By openshot
#342086 Hi everyone i was on hear few years ago i had a 95 CX red lowered with a ram air intake and factory engine but i was rear ended so i ended up getting a 96 civic coupe by the time i sold it last year i had lots of money in it like

2000 front end
custom paint (custom blue)
rear disk swap
D15B
lowered

and lots more i just dont want to list everything but after years driving the EJ8 i allways missed the EG and the way it handeled. after i sold the EJ8 i ended up getting a 99 Accord for a new daily so far that has a ram air intake HIDs and a muffler thats all its getting lol.

so now i have my new car i been saving to build and i picked up one that i think is a great way to get back into the EG game.

94 CX with a B16A2 and SIR front brakes so no 13s fit. it needs bodywork thats nothing for me as i do it all and paint. i wanna paint it red as i love egs in red i wanna go with the new Ford F150 bright ass red.

I got the car for $500 but the only thing is that its not running right now so far its getting spark and gas i just dont know where to look now but i hope i can get it out for the summer to rip before i strip it down for the full build.

if i cant then its getting built over the summer and turboed.

hear are some pics i will have more later

By lalo
#342097 Lucky!!!
By openshot
#342106 some pics of the engine and body

By Dblj033
#342164 nice! that rust looks gnaaar! im lucky to live in cali for that reason exactly. good luck man looks like fun. :thumb:
By openshot
#346668 before it went in the garage

dash out

engine is out

Garage 16 tow hook

and my dads new toy a 1978 renault le car

we mite drop in a K20
By openshot
#348272 small update

so far i have the engine bay about 75% done and test fitting my custom rear bumper i started on my old civic but never finished as it was rear ended