Post YOUR Hatchback here

Was this a good purchase?

100%
N/A
By 95DXHatch
#341864 Hi guys! New to the EG civics, well civics in general actually, used to have a '97 Jdm front Integra LS. Traded that for an '01 Dodge Ram 1500, then that for an '04 Infiniti G35x. Anyways, still have the Infiniti, but looking to sell that, and bought this new to me 1995 DX hatch! It unfortunately IS automatic, I know... :/. Still a great find for my area though, I'm hoping to do a manual conversion in the near future, but at the moment I'm a broke college student and about to move into my first apartment so that'll be a while. I promise I'm mature with my mods though, no Ebay or fake parts, only the best for my cars. It's all stock other than wheels, K&N intake with box, Pioneer deck and speakers, and an exhaust I've never heard of. Bought it off of an older man who just let his daughters drive it to school and back, he was also a cop, he was a cool dude. On to the pics!

Side shot with my shadow (sorry I'll get better pics soon).

Rear shot

Inside the hatch (a little dirty)

Inside the hatch again

Rear seats (not my bag I swear)

Driver area

Front seats

Passenger door panel

Not so glorious money shot

Second money shot

That's it, guys! Let me know what you think! Paid 2k for it, not the cheapest deal but I like it, my favorite car so far! Even over the G35x. :p
Last edited by 95DXHatch on Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
By teal_dx
#341869 Clean car :thumb:

Around here, a rust free hatch is worth 2k. Good news is that it sounds like it wasn't abused. It definitely looks to have been repainted, at least on the rear.
By 95DXHatch
#341879 Thank you very much! I'm really enjoying the car so far. I did forget to mention one thing though, I don't know abou the rear but the front bumper he just had replaced, apparently someone stole his and so he brought it to the dealer and had it replaced.
By EG6_rugby
#341922 this is how i look at it. Cost of car and what you want to do it VS cost of car what you need to do before you can do the things you want to do. I probally payed a lil more then i wanted to for my hatch but with having the b16 already in it it was cost effective since the repairs needed was 3 hours out of my day including oil change and battery.