Post YOUR Hatchback here
By sizzla73
#341727 Hi Everybody,

I start this thread to show you my EG3..
The old owner wanted to destroy this poor civic in order to buy a new car :thumbdown:

Now it's mine !
I bought it two months ago with 135000km (83885 miles)...

I will post some new pictures this week end, but for the moment I have only two pics

Fot the future I want to buy :
- front fog light
- new wheels in 14" or 15" (any suggest ? like Ronal Turbo r10)
- wind deflector

Sizzla73 :D
By chose1337
#341748 Look nice, you're from France? :) The car came from Switzerland - there are only nice car, but they have problem - they can't modify them :/
By sizzla73
AutoXRacer wrote:Welcome to the site!

Damn that's a clean car. Amazing platform to work with. it already looks amazing.
Paint is flawless in the pictures.

Clean ? Dirty at this moment :D
I bought the car not modify, all parts in the car are my idea :)
Flawless just in the picture because I wash it, in reality, the driver side is in bas condition, the front bumper too, the right front fender too. I have a little rust on the rear fender.. I will take some pictures tomorrow.
For the rust I must cut the two fender sick this summer :thumb:
I always wanted an EG, so I'll take care.

chose1337 wrote:Look nice, you're from France? :) The car came from Switzerland - there are only nice car, but they have problem - they can't modify them :/

Yes I'm from France, in a ski resort of Savoy.
The car came from France (the north), the flag on my licence plate is my county flag, it's forbbiden to have this sticky but I hate the official...
In Switzerland it's really hard to modify your car, all part must be approved and declared it's so boring :?

teal_dx wrote:Why would they want to destroy that perfect car?? Good purchase! :thumb:

Because they are some scratch on the exterior, and when I bought this car the exhaust was completly dead, no front brake with the MC/MV dead and really no service...
It's just the past for the car, the future will be greater :roll:

thanks all

Exclusive picture of the dead exhaust

And the day when I bought the car, next to my other Civic :
(we can see the big scratch on the fron bumper, under the front headlight)

This week I have recieve some parts like my optional center console for 35$ (just I a big opportunity), timing belt, water pump... Pictures soon :D
By sizzla73
#343934 Hello All,

someone want news about this EG3 ? :)

I have buy some parts :
- rear speaker
- wooden steering wheel (honda access)
- 15" wheels