Post YOUR Hatchback here
By chose1337
#341446 Hi, I'm Joseph, from Czech Republic. I love cars and drawing, so I make this black one EG4 to introduce my design quality and learn something about cars, repairing them etc.

Black EG4 spec list:
D15B2
A/C, electric mirrors, sunroof
EP3 front seats
hydraulic parking brake
custom coilovers
muffler
*NEW* design rear fenders

I start with this car to make it special. So I sit down for a while and start drawing, after some time I decide to make new bodykit. Because the car has really nice front fenders (like S2K) but rear fenders are not ugly -> I start with rear fenders. I finish making them last year in November. Everything is my idea, so basically there is no other car in world with same fenders. In December was car painted in black.

Here are pictures from making the rear fenders:

Photos I made last weekend. When the will be finished I make new, better photos at some nice place.

New wheels for my silver EG

Btw. I'm planning to sell rear fenders worldwide for everyone, who want them. They will be made from fiberglass (laminate) and maybe also fron carbon-fibre. For now I don't know how much will they cost, but they won't be expensive even if nobody else make these.

If you want more pictures from process making the car, write it, I will post them :)
Last edited by chose1337 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:29 pm, edited 15 times in total.
By Leppy
#341447 That looks pretty aggressive! Can't wait to see it completed, nice work.
By chose1337
#341501 Thanks a lot :) Just a question, is here anyone who will want these fenders in carbon-fibre or fiberglass? :)

Btw. I replace on silver one OEM windscreen washers (on hood) with OEM Jazz one. The result is awesome, they spray liquid much better than old ones. I totally recommend that to everyone :)
By chose1337
#341826 Today passed silver Civic an endurance test called IKEA. After removing all the seats (except the driver of course) I fit in the car a total of 169 kg boxes with a maximum length of 200 cm and a width of about 100 cm. Stored so that there would fit at least half of these boxes.

Especially loading and unloading was really easy, everything I had done by myself (box of maximum weight of 36 kg).

Overall I was wondering how easy was storing boxes. - nothing form obstacle for boxes on the sides or bottom.

It's really a big car in a small package. I will be more if it consume half of fuel, it consume now. :( Almost 10l/100km is much for 1.5, 66kW :(
By chose1337
#343337 Some new photos of interior. Tunnel is from P4G, steering wheel and seats from EP3. Shiftknob from C8G.

By chose1337
#343921 This weekend we made japan war flag from two different shade of alcantara on "ceiling cover" (? how does it say in English, lol, thx)

By chose1337
#344595 So, this weekend we were working on interior. Ceiling, antisun-screens, center tunnel and handbrake.

Changing planes, it will be offroad like Vitara :D (joke)

Center tunnel from Prelude 4gen., eco-leather, alcantara.

Ceiling, antisun-screens, alcantara.
By chose1337
#345079 Thx :) I appreciate that you like it. Chassis is like new, everything is painted, some parts to green-black color.

I made new keys to both cars, total 4 keys. It's an alpha version, so in some time I will make new.

My inspiration was key from S2000