Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Ashwoody
#341121 Thought i best get a thread going on here, got the car 2 days ago few mods that definatley need changing, its only a 1.3 carb at the moment but that shall change in the future along with many things.

When i went to look at the car is was absolutley filthy dog hair and juice spills all over the car, interior was either loose or not there, shes in need of some loving.

Here it is when i got it home

heres how filthy the floors were

so gave it a good clean inside and out

hate the boot and bonnet think they look awful

decided to make it look abit more respectful and spray the wheels

Also wrapped the spoiler as there are big holes in it from the original spoiler.

it has rear strut brace, and a full exhaust and the smooth boot thats about it to be honest

however there are alot more plans yet.

Coilovers
Half Cage
New Bonnet
New Boot and lights

My colour scheme is going to be white and purple i think hopefully will turn out ok in the end.

thanks

:hehe: [/img]
By egsedanguy
#341133 White n Purple I know all about lol. Ya that boot is nasty, just does not look right. The hood isnt to bad but not feeling the decal on it tho. at least the car has a good home now and can be brought back to its original look. :thumb:
By Ashwoody
#341135 ive just seen ur picture on the bottom dam thought no one had done it by the way it looks lovely will look for your project thread :D
By egsedanguy
Ashwoody wrote:ive just seen ur picture on the bottom dam thought no one had done it by the way it looks lovely will look for your project thread :D

haha thanks bro. Yea my hatch i have now is gonna be peral white with purple bay. I cant seem to get away from the colors.. i use house of kolor pavo purple metalic. Its about 50$ a quart.
By Ashwoody
#341140 do you have any more pictures?
By Ashwoody
#341142 ill have a look through mate, stolen? id go mental
By egsedanguy
Ashwoody wrote:ill have a look through mate, stolen? id go mental

yup. first night in my new appartment complex. was stollen within 4 hours of being there. they caught the guy 3 months later and recoverd the car. I was not able to buy it back. it was a really bad few months :x
By Ashwoody
#341144 feel for you there mate some scumbags around
By AutoXRacer
#341151 well thats a damn good starting platform! so clean.
looks like it has barely any rust at all.

Also I am a big fan of that hood, it actually looks pretty stealth I think.
Wondering if you were to get a new hood, would you be willing to ship that one to canada if I were to cover the cost?!

finding one of those hood here is such a pain in the ass. lol
If you would be interested, could you possible shoot me some pictures of the quality and condition of the hood to my email?

I am very interested if you would be willing to do that.
Just let me know.

Thank you.
Ryan

ryan.linssen@yahoo.ca
By Ashwoody
#341159 i will have to check the state of it as i think its a bit worse for wear, but if all is good when i get my new bonnet you can have it as long as you pay for shipping.

yea its quite a clean shell to be fair little bubble on arch but will get that sorted and a scuff on the read bumper but thats it. got full service history and its only done 84000 miles
By Ashwoody
#341167 bit of an update nothing much gettin alot of new parts end of the month then shall be going for dip hopefully.

for the mean time i have decided i cannot live with the bonnet as it ias im embarresed so ive decided to get rid of the h i did try to wrap it but it looked poo,

stripping it back

all clear plastic/laquer removed and sanded ready

end product not the best but alot better

will get a picture of it on the car tommorow

please ignore the state of my garage only just moved in :oops:

got a new bootlid,all carpets,all seals,and parts of the dash hopefully sloqwly gettin it too look nice again :)
By Ashwoody
#341254 not an update but thought id keep the thread informed on progress.

Had a problem with a guy i was getting some parts of kept putting the price up so decided id go elsewhere and got all my parts alot cheaper all being delivered end of the month so then ill have a decent boot all interior and my new bonnet :) plus other things.

Got my eye on some coil-overs at the minute think they will be next months buy along with a front lip for the bumper (still need to get a new one).

another big update i finally decided the color scheme so went and booked it in for the end of march for dipping inc shuts at a good price

here is a cheeky look at one color i am going for