Post YOUR Hatchback here
By egsedanguy
#349861 Image

Getting it as low as possible. Got second in hard top. :thumb:
Image[/quote]

Wow that's low[/quote]

Thanks :thumb: I don't daily it like that yet tho. Need better suspension for that. :lol:
By Ejcrx88
#349881 Sweet thank you. Probly give it a couple days to be safe
By 1slowej
#349885 awesome build so far man, The limbo contest pic is prolly my favorite of the car.
By egsedanguy
#350407 Well here are a few new updates. Replaced all my shocks with lotek shocks and gc coils. Also added sub brace, tie bar, sway bar rear lower and upper control arms. New duel core aluminum radiator with a 10 blade slim fan. In the process of the bay shave and tuck and body work. Slow and steady build. Just a bit more every day....

By egsedanguy
#350679 Well been working on the hatch. Just a little here and there. New OEM thermostat and some lighting in the car.

I want to wire it to the dome light so they come on when the doors are opened.

And just some pics.

I'm on the process of cleaning and coloring the carpet. Also doing the new dash and interior. :thumb:
By razyn83
#350737 nice build
By CNeto
#352063 Your car is very pretty :D those wheels 8)
By egsedanguy
Civic Savior wrote:did you buy the sedan back?

Nope. He asked me and I said I would see what I could do. 2 days later he asked if I was gonna buy it still. Said "im not sure and not to wait on me if you find someone." next day I got a message and he sold it for like 2800$ that was double what I would have payed. Im not mad tho. I guess it wasn't ment to be. Plus I love my hatch. I don't wanna take attention away from it.