Post YOUR Hatchback here
By egsedanguy
#348354 Installed 1 side last night. Had to do some work around it cause i cut a lil to far :oops: Also the paint was coming up around the cuts from the heat of the cutting disk. Sanded it smooth, a thin coat of glaze coat then feather it all out. Last I put a few coats of primer. After it was finished the light fits in perfect. :woot:
By egsedanguy
#348434 So this weekend i did the 92 civic ex w/abs front brakes on my hatch. now I have 10.3in rotors in front. all wheel disk brakes. :woot:
old vs new rotors
just to see how it would look
installed and looken great
and fully installed. fills the wheel better and looks much nicer.
By egsedanguy
#348516 Well I got board last night so I desided to plasti dip my belt moldings till I get ready to paint then I will Use real paint. looks much better than the shinny chrome.

Then I desided to start shaving my key holes. I have a set of rear door handles that i pulled from my parts car but the damn lef side one is busted. I tried to repair it but it looks like it wont hold. But I did the shave in about 30 min. I have to do a skin coat over the driver side one more time.

I will do more work this weekend so I hope i can get alot done. :thumb:
By prime92eg
#348521 :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: VERY NICE POST BRO!!!
By CopyLifted
#348523 Loving it!
By egsedanguy
#348545 Thanks guys. I will put up some more this week too. I started some more body work. Its a bit of a mess right now and still needs lots of work. But Its coming along. Should be in full primer by the end of the month. Well thats the goal. Hard to do work to it when I drive it daily. :lol:
By egsedanguy
#349030 Well I picked up a set of nrg seats. 340$ With sliders and brackets. Also did a limbo comp at my buddy opening of his tattoo shop. Pics now :woot:

My new fav pic

Getting it as low as possible. Got second in hard top. :thumb:
By Cone_Shark
#349317 Haha, that limbo contest looks fun! Do you have a link on where you got those seats. They look really good.
By gt35civic
egsedanguy wrote:home made solid mounts all around

how did you do those mounts?
By Civic_HatchSI
#349759 Wow those nrg seats look almost identical to the dc2 Recaros for a fraction of the cost! Nice find
By egsedanguy
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Wow those nrg seats look almost identical to the dc2 Recaros for a fraction of the cost! Nice find

Ya a local shop here sells them. 1320 performance. they don't have an online ordering setup. but yea if your local in the sacramento cali area it the best spot for Honda parts and accessories. :thumb:
By egsedanguy
Cone_Shark wrote:Haha, that limbo contest looks fun! Do you have a link on where you got those seats. They look really good.

sorry no link. In store purchase only. :cry: