Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Andre3th0u
egsedanguy wrote:
Andre3th0u wrote:for sure looking forward to seeing this interior! :woot: a few plastic pieces painted purple would look good too.

im going to incorperate the purple into the door incerts, seats, carpet, headliner and the stitching in the material. Im trying to get a sewing machine so i can do my own seats n stuff. :thumb:

that would look dope :thumb: and having a sewing machine would give you so many more things to do yourself, could mak a crown royal shift boot. the purple would go well
By egsedanguy
Andre3th0u wrote:
egsedanguy wrote:
Andre3th0u wrote:for sure looking forward to seeing this interior! :woot: a few plastic pieces painted purple would look good too.

im going to incorperate the purple into the door incerts, seats, carpet, headliner and the stitching in the material. Im trying to get a sewing machine so i can do my own seats n stuff. :thumb:

that would look dope :thumb: and having a sewing machine would give you so many more things to do yourself, could mak a crown royal shift boot. the purple would go well

I was already thinking that. :lol: I want to do all my own work. I have never taken a car to a shop for anything. :woot: just have to find the right sewing machine :?
By egsedanguy
Andre3th0u wrote:i have no knowledge on sewing machines, my mom sews ill ask her. but what did you space your hood with?

just used washers and longer bolts. pwjdm make a spacer that looks really dope. :thumb:
By egsedanguy
#341845 Well I had a great weekend. :woot: I pulled all the ac stuff i need for my car during summer, got the last brake line I needed for my rear disk swap. cleaned and installed the ex sway bar and cleaned the control arms. Also tinted my tail lights and found a nrg hub. just need the quick realease :thumb: here is some pics. the first is just me being board. lol

#camber :lol:

the bar befor sanding and painting.

after paint

installed

and the tint

I will get the front sway bar this week. just need the arms off the donar car. :thumb: just need some money now for more parts/materials :lol:
By egsedanguy
#341891 Well last night I picked up my front teggy calipers and got em all clean. And just purchaced the front and rear caliper rebuild kits for 18$ for all them. :woot: and I found the teggy sway bar for the front and the brackets. Just gotta get the links and pull the control arms off the donar, :D Having such a fun time with this eg. Its getting all the love I had for my sedan. Also decided Im gonna finish the b18 I built. Just need all the bolt on and gonna replace the head bolts with studs. but here how it looks. friggen clean as fu(%
By Dr.D
#342070 This build is going just awesome you do some great work. Sorry to read about your sedan getting stolen but great opportunity to start fresh keep the updates coming :thumb: I agree with the color choice with a purple carpet+black floor mats=prime. Interested to see what you do with the new sedan. :woot:
By egsedanguy
Dr.D wrote:This build is going just awesome you do some great work. Sorry to read about your sedan getting stolen but great opportunity to start fresh keep the updates coming :thumb: I agree with the color choice with a purple carpet+black floor mats=prime. Interested to see what you do with the new sedan. :woot:

Thanks mang. Yea it's getting there just on a tight budget. I got a hatch now and the sedan is a parts car for the hatch.
By Ajax1989
#342076 you still have that motor?
I thought you swapped into the sedan
By egsedanguy
Ajax1989 wrote:you still have that motor?
I thought you swapped into the sedan

Haha yea I still have it. I was gonna do it after I was finished shaving the bay. After I got cut off and hit some fucker on the road and I had to fix it. So the night befor i moved to my new place I had fixed the sedan. New carbon fiber hood, headlights, corners, right fender, new used bumper and a mug en lip. So I moved and that same night it was stollen. So it never got used. I'm actually sur ching for the parts to get it finished and it's going in my hatch. I also have the disk swap to. But that's for sure going in this weekend. Just got the new seal kits for em and pressed in new bushings. Gonna have the rotors re - surfaced and they will be set. I'm kinda glad I have stuff I never got to put on the sedan. Makes this build go a Lil faster.
By egsedanguy
#348021 engine rebuild
pulled head to send to shop
preped trans

this is why i had to rebuild. this is on down stroke. oil rings were gloged with carbon build up.
cleaned and painted block
head back from shop
PARTS!!!!!!
Building from bottom up.
cleaned the bay
trans ready
new plugs
finally a new starter, and the correct one at that.
finally done. started first shot after priming the engine
home made solid mounts all around
drifter key

And im have more to come. :thumb: :twisted: :twisted:
By egsedanguy
#348234 Well I finally installed the rear teggy brakes. Had them for like 5 years. put new trailing arm bushings in last year and cleaned them up with fresh paint. Must say it rides much better and brakes good to. Just need the prop valve. Also need new rotors cause the ones on were rusted bad and started to make pits. I cleaned them up as best as i could. Hope I can get new ones today. Also installed amber front corners, and a c-pillar bar. fixed my rear swaybar and add fresh full synthetic oil with new filter. :thumb: