Post YOUR Hatchback here
By egsedanguy
#340744 well I got my disk brake conversion ready but It was dark and cold by the time it was ready for install so I will have to finish next weekend. Also picked up new audio. Got a pioneer deck, alpine type-r front mids, kicker tweeters, polk audio 6x9 with duel tweeters. waiting on the front crossover. picked all up fo 60$ Nice to have friend who work at audio places. Its all lightly used. said a customer just wanted diff setup after he just had it installed like 2 weeks befor. lol major comeup. Also replaced my thermostat. It was stuck open and was taking forever to warm up and once warm it would drop down while driving. now it it perfect. :thumb:
now pics. :woot:

new trailing arm bushings, thermostat and paint for arms and some interior stuff.

new bushings in and fresh paint on the metal. The rotors are going to be replaced asap. but will work for now

This how my house looks every weekend lol

and this is the speakers and deck. 60$ for it all :woot:
By egsedanguy
#340812 hahaha well last night I noticed that I had a really squeaky belt. No p/s and the ac pump is not hooked up but still has belt atached. So in my late night wrenching I thought it was the ac belt and mabey the pump pully was seazed up or going out. So I cut it off. then i noticed the alt belt was friggen loose. :x so I decided to just bing to work and tighten it then. so I drove to work and had to be the guy sittting at a light with a car that sounds like hamster wheels turning. :cry: so i went to lunch and opend the hood and lossend the tension bolt and noticed the dam thang was moving side to side. well i discoverd the pivot bolt had backed off and was gone :? . it was there when i put the motor in lol. well nedless to say i found a bolt and nut and its fixed. :D I love hondas and they easy repairs. :woot:
By egsedanguy
#340922 Mounted my new tweeters and installed the speakers in the front door along with crossovers. Just need to finish the rears and wire the amps and deck agin.

and im thinking this wheel. will go great with the colors im doing.
By egsedanguy
#341132 Found a neo chrome shifter. :woot: also found a few other parts in neo chrome.

also cleaned my bride shifter boot. it was really nasty and was stiff.

this weekend i hope to finish my disk conversion. and im gonna start on the front brakes. I also have teggy stuff. and if funds are good to me i will be ordering the shifter and a knob along with the paint to spray my interior black. The paint i will use is 18.00$ a can. Same stuff i used on my interior in my sedan. stuff looks great and has a factory shine to it. :woot: Stay tuned for my updates. :thumb:
By Ashwoody
#341148 im looking forward to reading more :D looks good mate
By Ashwoody
#341162 :hehe: payday for me in 2 weeks :)
By egsedanguy
#341314 well I picked up a dual bend shifter and a weighted neo chrome knob :thumb: Its so nice and smooth. i love the new feel of the shifts :woot:

Im gonna ditch the boot and get a black leather one :thumb:
By Andre3th0u
#341477 Hows that shifter going? if you got the same one as i did, i still havent put mine in yet, its a paper weight right now. Nice system upgrade though for an awesome price :thumb: nice tweeter install too.
By egsedanguy
Andre3th0u wrote:Hows that shifter going? if you got the same one as i did, i still havent put mine in yet, its a paper weight right now. Nice system upgrade though for an awesome price :thumb: nice tweeter install too.

na just got a reg dual bend shifter. Ya i installed it. got a pic on pg2 got a weighted neo chrome knob. ya the sound is awsome. thanks :thumb:
By egsedanguy
#341644 well I spaced my hood, and started painting the interior. Did the easy stuff first. This weekend im gonna do my dash and door panels. Then I need to get carpet. Im gonna see if i can find a good used pc or im gonna by a new molded kit. stockinteriors.com. thats were i got my type-r red carpet for my sedan. Im doing black and purple for interior. and im debating on purple carpet and black mats or black carpet and purple mats. :? What yall think? cars gonna be pearl white!