Post YOUR Hatchback here
By suspendedHatch
#352280 That's not a good grounding point. Amps grounded that way have RPM noise through the speakers, so you can just imagine what's happening to all your sensors when you have the battery grounded that way.

I suggest running some 2 gauge wire to the stock grounding point on the strut tower, and also grounding the battery directly to the rear frame rail.

This is one of the raddest builds I can remember having seen on Civic-EG. Nice work.

I hope they start exporting those tilt lifts to the US soon.
By SCKAPE
suspendedHatch wrote:That's not a good grounding point. Amps grounded that way have RPM noise through the speakers, so you can just imagine what's happening to all your sensors when you have the battery grounded that way.

I suggest running some 2 gauge wire to the stock grounding point on the strut tower, and also grounding the battery directly to the rear frame rail.

This is one of the raddest builds I can remember having seen on Civic-EG. Nice work.

I hope they start exporting those tilt lifts to the US soon.

I didnt thought about it... Have battery like that well over a year! And yes at the time when i had a radio in my car i heard my rews in the speakers... Shit! What is the worse scenario with that grounding?

The lift.. - Is fantastic! i you dont have proper garage :)

Another think! Just last night finished my brakes:
- rear Yellowstuf brake pads
- HEL brake lines
- brake fluid - MOTUL racing

By SCKAPE
#352313 :)

I have done full wheel geometry yesterday, starts handling way better :D
I still will do some adjustments and corner weight - but that after next track day. Any way that the starting point:

By SCKAPE
#352346 Todays job - doors stripping - another 8kgs less :D

By SCKAPE
#352506 New bits on board:
- Brake stopper TWEIGA

- One more wire running to the stock grounding point, and wire cover or extra protection..
By SCKAPE
#352619 Changed all 5 windows glass into lexan plastic 5mm (rear 3mm), and replace my old boot with fiberglass one:

Weight savings:
- side front windows 3kg
- side rear windows 2,7kg
- rear window 4,6kg
- boot 2,6kg
and last time: - doors 8kg
- battery - 7,4kg
Total: 28,3kg :D

And one more pic of my night jetfighter: