Post YOUR Hatchback here
By proxinova
#338298 Hello. Since I was a kid, I wanted an EG Hatch before I knew what it even was. I picked up this car for a nice steal of $1800! It currently has a stock D15B7. I hope next year I will be able to swap out for a B-series engine. It had some visual eyesores that I would later take off. I am becoming more familiar with Honda and generally cars. I love a nice car no matter the make. This build will be slow since I am a college student on the verge of graduation. Anyway here it goes!

Feb. 2013

I didn't like the chrome halos so I got black ones instead. It had a poorly painted black eg sedan bumper that didn't look right. I got the right bumper for it as well.

Summer 2013

I drove it like that for months. I added an "N7" decal from my favorite sci-fi game Mass Effect. The car sat on old 17 in Sportmax Racing rims, which were way too big!

Then came the day every civic owner fears, a stolen car. :(
Late in the am hours someone stole my car right out of my house. I had no alarm or any security measures. The cops found it about 9 hours later in another part of town.

What was missing/damaged:
All wheels
Stereo and speakers
The trunk support rods
Broken headlight and signal switches
Shift knob and boot
Wink mirror and rear view mirror (now my windshield is cracked badly)
Minecraft Creeper hat :(

End of Aug. 2013

I am so glad I got it back. It took time to get it back up and running. I now have a kill switch and steering wheel to clutch lock on it. I also put my truck behind it. If they really want it again it will take them way more time and effort, hopefully not.

Here is the car currently. I added fog lights, stock rear bumper, license plate re-locator, and got rid of the black halos. I still have much to go, but I am happy with the progress so far :woot:

Nov. 2013

Still needs more low! Next, saving up for that new front windshield :)
Last edited by proxinova on Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bykutthroatkrow
#338302 Sweet ride man. Sucks it got stolen but at least you got it back. Where in Texas are you?
By proxinova
#338306 Right in the middle of the Texas panhandle.